Sign in to follow this  
o0o

Islamic Quiz

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

Question:

What is the other names of AlFatiha? [/QB]

Salaam,

The other names of the Fatiha is = Alxamad, Alshaafa wa alshaafiya, Sabca Al-Mathani, Fatihatal kitaab.

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

quote:Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

Question:

What is the other names of AlFatiha?

Salaam,

The other names of the Fatiha is = Alxamad, Alshaafa wa alshaafiya, Sabca Al-Mathani, Fatihatal kitaab. [/QB]
Question?

What was the supplication(Duca) of Believer of Fircoon's camp(Believer of house of Pharoh, or Mumin AliFircoon)?

Question :

What was the relations of Qoom Caad and Saalix(people of Aad and Salih), what happened to the salih's people, what was the miracles they saw and they didn't believe Allah(SWT),what was the story is all about, and there was a gang in the story who was the ringleader?

Ms DD   

Salaam

I think this should be revived. Inshallah I will some research and reply to these questions. i anyone else knows, pls do post it.

Ameen   

Cambarro great idea...lets awake this thread that has been asleep for more than a year.

Well since it’s a new year I will start with the first question. My question is can a woman give her zakat to her husband?

And Allah knows best

P.S. As for Shamarkee's questions, here is one among the many answers to his questions.

Saleh's people disbelieved and thought he was bewitched. Then they asked him to show them a sign from Allah that he was indeed a prophet. They pointed at a huge rock that was standing by itself, and proposed to him that he ask his God to create a she-camel out of it. They of course thought that it was a good way to dumbfound him and silence him. But Saleh, in turn, took a strong oath from them that if Allah provided them with this sign they would believe in him and follow him. He then fervently prayed to Allah to answer their request. The huge rock moved and split and from it came a wonderful she-camel, which was pregnant and soon to give birth. Allah provided the Thamud people this miracle which was also a test for them, to see if they obey His orders. Saleh told them: "O my people! This she-camel of Allah is a sign to you. Leave her to feed on Allah's earth, and inflict no harm on her, or a swift punishment will seize you!"

ansaar17   

quote:

"Rashiid,

Ali ibn Abi Talib was the first to shed the blood of an an infidel (Walid bin 'Utbah)."

brother i think it was sacad ibn waqaas

Ms DD   

salaam aleykum br ameen

The question was:

"can a woman give her zakat to her husband?"

The answer:

Yes, a Muslim woman is allowed to give portion of her Zakat to her poor husband if she is capable of doing so and if the poor husband is poor enough to be entitled for Zakat. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is reported to have granted the permission to a Muslim lady who wished to spend part of the Zakat on her husband. Zainab, the wife of Abdullah (ra) had asked Bilal (ra) to seek for the prophet's permission for spending part of her Zakat on her husband and the orphans under her protection, thus said the Prophet (pbuh): "Yes, and she will receive a double rewards (for that): One for helping relatives, and the other for giving Zakat." (Sahih Bukhari, vol. 2, hadith no. 545)

The next question is:

Who is the prophet, Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala gave him the ability to melt metal with his hands. In the prophets hands, it metal is placed he could mold and shape whatever he wanted, because metal became soft in his hands. Allah gave this prophet a wonderful voice. His voice was so beautiful that when he recited Recitations, then creation such as mountains, birds, jinn, animals, and trees made sujood to Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala in there own way. These are two miracles given to this prophet, alayhi salam.

Who is he?

Ameen   

Assalam alaikum

Since Sharmarkee didn’t ask a question and I really wanna keep this going here is the next question.

How many Messengers are mentioned in the Quran?

And Allah knows best

Ms DD   

Wa aleykum salaam

Is this trick question brother? Prophets and messengers in the Quran are 25. However if you want messengers only, pls clarify.

In the meantime another question:

What was shaytan's name before he disobeyed Allah ?

Ameen   

Cambarro your correct sister. That was the answer I was looking for and as for your question, is not the answer Ibiles the Righteous Jinn among the angels (of course he was given the title righteous before he disobeyed Allah).

So what was the name of the uncle of the Prophet (saw) who assisted him for 40 years but died as a Kafir?

And Allah knows best

Kashafa   

^^ Ibliis ? I think that's his current name. Can't remember but he had a very Malaa'ik-y sounding name before his arrogance led him to eternal jahanam.

Who led the army that stopped the Mongol annihilation of the Islamic world, and what was his fate.

Atheer Google not allowed.

Aisha   

originally posted by Ameen:

So what was the name of the uncle of the Prophet (saw) who assisted him for 40 years but died as a Kafir?

I think it was Abu Talib!......this is fun!!!

originally posted by Kashafa:

Who led the army that stopped the Mongol annihilation of the Islamic world, and what was his fate.

No idea! I give up, Kashafa if someone doesn't come up with an answer soon, just let us know.....I'm dying to ask a question!!!

Ms DD   

Salaam aleykum

Ameen and Kashafa

The answer to the question "What was shaytan's name before he disobeyed Allah ?" wasnt Iblees. It was Azaazeel.

"The original name of Iblees was Azaazeel. He belongs to a species of Jinn, but lived for long while in Jannat in the company of the angels. There he made continuous ibadat of Allah, and because of the knowledge which Allah had granted him, he became the teacher of the angels. However, he had developed one evil, hidden quality, and that was pride. It was because of this pride that he refused to bow down to Nabi }dam. He argued with Allah, saying: "I am better than him (}dam), for You created me from fire, and You created him from sand." Iblees reasoned falsely that since sand is greater than fire, he was better than Nabi }dam. In reality, sand is superior to fire, because it is an established fact that sand can extinguish fire, while fire is not able to burn sand."

http://www.scienceinquran.com/Book/APPENDIX%20%20A.pdf

I cant recall the name Kashafa. I remember the story but cant answer your question.

Aisha sis do ask your question in the meantime.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^ Ibliis ? I think that's his current name. Can't remember but he had a very Malaa'ik-y sounding name before his arrogance led him to eternal jahanam.

Atheer Google not allowed.

He was one of the Mamaalik Sultans I think,I cannot remeber his prober name at moment, the battlefield or where it took place was called Ain Jalot or cayn in jaaluut in somali, its near syria or palestine.

his chief Shiekh who took important part of the campign to prepare the armies morally for the intense fight ahead was called Alcis ibna cabdisalaam.

on to you ya kashafa! Ya Waled al xaji ...lol

My question is Who was Sufyan Al thawri?