Sign in to follow this  
o0o

Islamic Quiz

Haneefah   

^you're right sis, it is the first 10 Ayah's. Thanks for bringing that to our attention.

WOL, you're correct sis. May Allah reward you greatly for taking the time to find the Ayah's. I just love the story of Prophet Musa (AS).

Muhammad   

Asalamu Calaykum,

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

new Question: where did Muadh Ibn Jabal(ra) died? with whose hands did he embrace Islam? and what were some of his last words before death?

Ans: Muadh Bin Jabal(ra) died in Palestine, remember hewas one of the earliest missionaries in yemen, he used to live in dimscus for a while, one of youngest and most knowledgable campanion of the Holy prophet. he died because of the Daacuun(plaque or chlorea which inflicted in the area at the days of Omar. he was one of those Saxaaba who was eager to face the death and join the prophet as soon, such as Abu Dardaa, Bilal, and Maudh each one of them died his own death but they were all similar on saying "Welcome death Welcome death time to depart, and join the Prophet in Jannah". Wa allahu Aclam!!!

A La Question:

a little background:

Khalifah Omar(ra) was one of his journey, it was a dead of the night, and dark, Omar come across a carvan, Abdullah bin Mas'ud(ra) was in that caravan, unkown to Omar, Omar orderd a man with him to ask questions and start where are they coming from?

Abdullah replied, " From Deep Valley." {min Fajin Camiiq}

Where are you going? asked Omar's man

Abdullah Replied," To the Ancient House".{ila al bayati Alcatiiq}

Omar realise and said,"there must be a man of knowledge among them. Ask him:

1 - Which Ayah of the Quran is the greatest?

2 - Which Ayah of the Quran is the wisest?

3 - Which Ayah of the Quran is the most inclusive?

4 - Which Ayah of the Quran is the most fearsome?

5 - Which Ayah of the Quran is most hopeful?

And When Abdullah answered all, Omar said is inba Mas'ud among you?

questions are waiting to be answered!

1. Ayahtul Kursi(Baqarah: 255)

the other 4 I'm not sure, but could all the answers be ayatul kursi?

Originally posted by M u h a m m a d:

Asalamu Calaykum,

quote:

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

new Question: where did Muadh Ibn Jabal(ra) died? with whose hands did he embrace Islam? and what were some of his last words before death?

Ans: Muadh Bin Jabal(ra) died in Palestine, remember hewas one of the earliest missionaries in yemen, he used to live in dimscus for a while, one of youngest and most knowledgable campanion of the Holy prophet. he died because of the Daacuun(plaque or chlorea which inflicted in the area at the days of Omar. he was one of those Saxaaba who was eager to face the death and join the prophet as soon, such as Abu Dardaa, Bilal, and Maudh each one of them died his own death but they were all similar on saying "Welcome death Welcome death time to depart, and join the Prophet in Jannah". Wa allahu Aclam!!!

A La Question:

a little background:

Khalifah Omar(ra) was one of his journey, it was a dead of the night, and dark, Omar come across a carvan, Abdullah bin Mas'ud(ra) was in that caravan, unkown to Omar, Omar orderd a man with him to ask questions and start where are they coming from?

Abdullah replied, " From Deep Valley." {min Fajin Camiiq}

Where are you going? asked Omar's man

Abdullah Replied," To the Ancient House".{ila al bayati Alcatiiq}

Omar realise and said,"there must be a man of knowledge among them. Ask him:

1 - Which Ayah of the Quran is the greatest?

2 - Which Ayah of the Quran is the wisest?

3 - Which Ayah of the Quran is the most inclusive?

4 - Which Ayah of the Quran is the most fearsome?

5 - Which Ayah of the Quran is most hopeful?

And When Abdullah answered all, Omar said is inba Mas'ud among you?

questions are waiting to be answered!

1. Ayahtul Kursi(Baqarah: 255)

the other 4 I'm not sure, but could all the answers be ayatul kursi?
Salaam,

Bro Mohammed,

Thanks for trying in fact the first one is correct

Question2 is ---------> (( Allah commands to be just and fair and take care of relatives)) (Surah annaxal 16:90)

Question3 is ----> 99:7-8 (surah AlZilzal)

Question 4 is ----> 4:123 (AlNisa)

Question 4 is ---->39:53 (aZummar)

Note for historic point of view :

the verse : "Lo! Allah enjoineth justice and kindness, and giving to kinsfolk, and forbiddeth lewdness and abomination and wickedness. He exhorteth you in order that ye may take heed.

Ø¥Ùنَّ اللّهَ يَأْمÙر٠بÙالْعَدْل٠وَالإÙحْسَان٠وَإÙيتَاء Ø°ÙÙŠ الْقÙرْبَى وَيَنْهَى عَن٠الْÙَحْشَاء وَالْمÙنكَر٠وَالْبَغْي٠يَعÙظÙÙƒÙمْ لَعَلَّكÙمْ تَذَكَّرÙونَ {90}

In Picthall's transaltion... he stated this verse has been recited before every friday paryers and at the end of khutba since Omar2 the Ummayad(Omar binu A/AZiz Alumawi) in the sunnah sect of Islam world wide.

Question:

What was Supplication(Ducaa) of Prophet Hud when people of Aad was trying to kill him and his Campanions while their destruction was imminent? that was the final showdown with Kuffar(Gaalo)of Aad?

Question:

What happened with Qoom Yunis or People of Yunis(Jonah), where was their location of his town in near east of today,the name of the city that was? and what was their total number of the popluation at that time? and at last What the three Darkness Allah(SWT) safed from him?

Samafal   

Question:

What was Supplication(Ducaa) of Prophet Hud when people of Aad was trying to kill him and his Campanions while their destruction was imminent? that was the final showdown with Kuffar(Gaalo)of Aad?

Question:

What happened with Qoom Yunis or People of Yunis(Jonah), where was their location of his town in near east of today,the name of the city that was? and what was their total number of the popluation at that time? and at last What the three Darkness Allah(SWT) safed from him?

The supplication of Nabi Hud AS when threatend was " call Allah to witness and you bear witness that I am innocent regarding what you ascribe as partners to Him. Therefore, scheme (Your worst) against me and grant me no respite. I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord. There is not a moving creature whose forelock is not (held firmly) in His Hand. My Lord is surely on a straight path, (Qur'an 11:54-56"

The people Yunis accepted Allah's message and Allah rewrded them with good life thereafter. The people of Yunis lived in ancient town Nineveh. Its site is believed to be marked by two mounsds on the river Tigris near Mosul Iraq. The three darkness he has been saved, one of them is the Shark and I have no idea the rest.

My question,

What is the insect Allah talked about in the Quran he inspired it to eat the produce of the earth and pprovide humanbeing a drink that is healing for them (medicine). Quote the verse.

raula   

^^^Suratul-Nahl(Al-Nahl=the Bee). here is the Ayah:

16:69 Then to eat of all the produce (of the earth), and find with skill the spacious paths of its Lord: there issues from within their bodies a drink of varying colours, wherein is healing for men: verily in this is a Sign for those who give thought.

Ø«Ùمَّ ÙƒÙÙ„ÙÙŠ Ù…ÙÙ† ÙƒÙلّ٠الثَّمَرَات٠ÙَاسْلÙÙƒÙÙŠ سÙبÙÙ„ÙŽ رَبّÙÙƒÙ Ø°ÙÙ„Ùلاً يَخْرÙج٠مÙÙ† بÙØ·ÙونÙهَا شَرَابٌ مّÙخْتَلÙÙÙŒ أَلْوَانÙÙ‡Ù ÙÙيه٠شÙÙَاء Ù„Ùلنَّاس٠إÙنَّ ÙÙÙŠ Ø°ÙŽÙ„ÙÙƒÙŽ لآيَةً لّÙقَوْم٠يَتَÙَكَّرÙونَ

Allahu-aclam.

raula   

this is just a guess:

Ayah that is greatest:Ayatul-kursi

Ayah that is hopeful: "Allah is Sufficient for us and He is the Best Disposer (of affairs for us)." (3.173)

Ayah that is inclusive:"We believe in it (i.e. in the Qur'an) the whole of it (i.e. its clear and unclear Verses) are from our Lord. And none receive admonition except men of understanding." (3.7)

Just a guess it was

Allahu-aclam

Wabilaahi Towfiq.

Originally posted by YACQUUB:

quote: Question:

Question:

on a straight path, (Qur'an 11:54-56"

The people Yunis accepted Allah's message and Allah rewrded them with good life thereafter. The people of Yunis lived in ancient town Nineveh. Its site is believed to be marked by two mounsds on the river Tigris near Mosul Iraq. The three darkness he has been saved, one of them is the Shark and I have no idea the rest.

Salaam,

Bro Yacquub,

correct answers indeed for question Prophet Hud(CS), the three darkness as Ulmea of tafsiir mentioned are: correct the shark, the other two are the darkness of the night and the darkness of the sea, Allah(SW)accepted him and safed him by his Great Ducaa.

Question:

What is the other names of AlFatiha?

Originally posted by raula:

this is just a guess:

Ayah that is greatest:Ayatul-kursi

Ayah that is hopeful: "Allah is Sufficient for us and He is the Best Disposer (of affairs for us)." (3.173)

Ayah that is inclusive:"We believe in it (i.e. in the Qur'an) the whole of it (i.e. its clear and unclear Verses) are from our Lord. And none receive admonition except men of understanding." (3.7)

Just a guess it was

Allahu-aclam

Wabilaahi Towfiq.

Ruala,

this is the answers :

Question2 is ---------> (( Allah commands to be just and fair and take care of relatives)) (Surah annaxal 16:90)

Question3 is ----> 99:7-8 (surah AlZilzal)

Question 4 is ----> 4:123 (AlNisa)

Question 4 is ---->39:53 (aZummar)

Wa Salaam

Aishah, the wife of the Prophet, once said: "There are three persons among the Ansar whom no one could excel in virtue: Sad ibn Muadh, Usayd ibn Khudayr and Abbad ibn Bishr."

After the Prophet sent the Young Musab Ibn Umayr(ra) as the first Ambassador of the Prophet to Yatrib, these three Ansari were among the first to embrace Islam, and I believe it was Sad ibn Muad, followed by Usayb then Abbad(ra).

are u saying that ABU Bakr, Umar and Uthman could not excell these three men in virtue?! hmmm

Ya Akhee the statement is clear from Aisha, her words"among the ansars" its not exclusive to them. It simply means these three men are found among the Ansar and no one can excel them in virtue! Its a bid fishy! I sincerely think people should reference their answers!

Assalamu Alaikum to all... ramadan mubarak...

this is response to brother nur's question: the "meaning of ILAAH": it means the one that is being worshipped or worship is directed to...

question: mention the stages that fasting was made obligatory upon us? basically how fasting was prescribed upon us...

wasalam...

Originally posted by islamtoday:

question: mention the stages that fasting was made obligatory upon us? basically how fasting was prescribed upon us...

Salaam,

Ramadan is a bounty that Allah(SWT)blessed his Servants to strengthen their faith and imaan, and increase their piety and taqwa. Allah Said" O you Who Believe!Fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescirbed for those before you, that may become poious."(2:183)

Aslo Allah said " Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (Between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (Should be made up) by days later. Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful.( 2:185)

Ramdan is perscirbed in Medina, the Goals are:

[*]Strengthening willpower, achieving Taqwa, acquiring patience, fasting is pure worship on it's own right, relieving muslims from life's disraction,Discovering Allah's blessings,Qiymul-layl worth more than thousand nites,Quran revisions and reading,helping poor and feeding orphans, etc !!! (Wa Allahu aclam!)

Salaam