Sign in to follow this  
o0o

Islamic Quiz

Originally posted by Haseena:

Nabi Sulayman had I think 99 or 100 wives

And doesn't Ilaah mean God?

Islam is the religion of All prophets but it was "completed" or "perfected" during the prophets time.
smile.gif
I could be wrong. But I am sure that if not all the prophets nabi Ibrahim had islam as his religion.

quote:

On the Day you shall see the believing men and the believing women - their light running forward before them and by their right hands. Glad tidings for you this Day! Gardens under which rivers flow, to dwell therein forever! Truly, this is the great success."

Could someone tell me what sura this verse is from
Assalamu Alaikum,

Surah al-Hadeed (57):12

OK..my question. The Prophet (saw) told us there will be 7 under the shade of Allah (SWT) on the Day of Ressurection where there is no other shade other than His...who are these 7 people?

Muhammad   

» Asalamu Alaykum,

The Se7en under the Shade are:

1. A Just Ruler

2 A youth who grew up in the worship of Allaah

3. A man whose heart is attached to the mosques

4. Two men who love each other for Allaah's sake, meeting for that and parting upon that

5. A man who is called by a woman of beauty and position but he says: 'I fear Allaah'

6. A man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity

7. A man who remembered Allaah in private and so his eyes shed tears

learn more here

new Question:

who wrote the book al-Qanun, known as the "Canon" in the West, an encyclopedia of medicine extending over a million words.

Jafarel.   

who wrote the book al-Qanun, known as the "Canon" in the West, an encyclopedia of medicine extending over a million words.

I thought it was an Islamic quiz...

Answer: No idea.( Maybe Al-Qanun himself)

Question: What was the name of the wife of waziir (Aziz) of Egypt in the story of Yusuf (AS)?

Yonis   

Originaly posted by Mohamed

Good question, here is the answer: Abu Ali al-Hussain Ibn Abdallah Ibn Sina.

i dont know the above question:

Muhammad   

Jafarel. Islamic Quiz includes Islamic History.

Answer to your question: Zulaykha

Rashiid - your correct! Ibn Sina(Avecina).

New Question: When did the Battle of Hattin took place, and why is it a significant event in world history?

Khayr   

^^^^

Salamz,

The Battle of Hattin took place in 1187 or 583 A.H. .

This is the battle that salahuddin and his army took back Jerusalim from the crusaders.

Question

1. A Just Ruler

4. Two men who love each other for Allaah's sake, meeting for that and parting upon that

5. A man who is called by a woman of beauty and position but he says: 'I fear Allaah'

6. A man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity

What do these 7 have that relates them to each other and makes them different from the rest???

Fi Amanillah

Originally posted by m u h a m m a d:

Jafarel. Islamic Quiz includes Islamic History.

Answer to your question: Zulaykha

Rashiid - your correct! Ibn Sina(Avecina).

New Question:
When did the Battle of Hattin took place, and why is it a significant event in world history?

The Battle of Hattin took place in today's Palestine near the sea of Galilee, in 4th of July 1187, and that is the battle which Saladin(Salaaxadiin Alayuubi) deafted the european crusaders(Christian army), the major price was to capture Jerusalem(Alquds)from christians, Which he did in victorious manner.

Why it's significant in world history? - i dont know that .....!

Question: How do the first ten days of the Month of Dhul Hijjah differ from other days of the year?

Originally posted by Khayr:

^^^^

Salamz,

The Battle of Hattin took place in 1187 or 583 A.H. .

This is the battle that salahuddin and his army took back Jerusalim from the crusaders.

Question

quote:

1. A Just Ruler

What do these 7 have that relates them to each other and makes them different from the rest???

Fi Amanillah
Assalamu Alaikum,

They are all worshipers of Allah (SWT) and what makes them different from the rest is that they don't follow they desires...they don't fall into temptations (i.e. A man who is called by a woman of beauty and position but he says: 'I fear Allah'). LOL...I'm just guessing

Question: How do the first ten days of the Month of Dhul Hijjah differ from other days of the year? [/QB]

Assalamu Alaikum,

It brings many benefits such as the opportunity to correct your faults and make up for any shortcomings or anything that you might have missed. Every one of these special days involves some kind of worship through which the slave of Allah may draw closer to Him (SWT)! And also Allah (SWT) has preferred this month over all the other days of the year...Ibn Abbâs (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said:

"There are no days in which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allâh than these ten days."

The people asked, "Not even jihad for the sake of Allah?" He said,

"Not even jihad for the sake of Allah, except in the case of a man who went out to fight giving himself and his wealth up for the cause, and came back with nothing."

(Reported by al-Bukhari, 2/457).

And Allah (SWT) knows best...correct me if I'm wrong Insh'Allah

Salam

Muhammad   

Originally posted by *Proud_Muslimah*:

quote:Originally posted by Khayr:

^^^^

Salamz,

Question

quote:

1. A Just Ruler

Fi Amanillah
Assalamu Alaikum,

They are all worshipers of Allah (SWT) and what makes them different from the rest is that they don't follow they desires...they don't fall into temptations (i.e. A man who is called by a woman of beauty and position but he says: 'I fear Allah'). LOL...I'm just guessing
Good Questin!

I'm guessing, but is it Ihsan, that they have in common, which is also related to over-coming your desires.

Allahu-A'lam

Yonis   

Proud, that is the correct answer:

Answer to m u h a m m a d’s question:: ‘Prophet Huud was sent to ‘Ad and Prophet Saalax was sent to Thamud:

What are the two cities and one country that were mentioned in the holy Koran? Please provide the verses if you can.

Originally posted by Rashiid:

Proud, that is the correct answer:

Answer to m u h a m m a d’s question:: ‘Prophet Huud was sent to ‘Ad and Prophet Saalax was sent to Thamud:

What are the two cities and one country that were mentioned in the holy Koran? Please provide the verses if you can.

Mecca, Madina and Jerusalem....?

Jerusalem

“Glorified (and Exalted) be He (the Lord) Who took His slave (Muhammad) for a journey by night from Al-Masjid Al-Haraam (at Makkah) to Al-Masjid Al-Aqsaa (in Jerusalem), the neighborhood whereof We have blessed…†(17:1)

Mecca

Other names used for Mecca in the Qur'an are Bakka and the Mother of Cities.

The first House established for mankind was that at Bakka, a place of blessing and a guidance for all beings. (Surah Al 'Imran, 96)

This is a Book We have sent down and blessed, confirming what came before it, so that you can warn the Mother of Cities and the people around it. Those who believe in the hereafter believe in it and safeguard their prayer. (Surat al-An'am, 92)

Madina

Some of the desert Arabs around you are hypocrites and some of the people of Madina are obdurate in their hypocrisy. You do not know them but We know them. We will punish them twice over and then they will be returned to a terrible punishment. (Surat at-Tawba, 101)