Sign in to follow this  
o0o

Islamic Quiz

Ameen   

Lets keep the quiz going so its been a few days and no response so the answer to my question is, the seven surah(s) are: Al-Baqarah, Al-Imran, An-Nisa, Al-Ma'idah, Al-Anaam, Al-Afraaf and At-Taubah

So I have already asked a question and so the floor is now open for the next person to step up and any question they wish.

and Allah knows best

Ms DD   

Salaam aleykum

Allah sent down on them scorching heat and they suffered terribly. On seeing a cloud gathering in the sky, they thought it would bring cool, refreshing rain, and rushed outside in the hope of enjoying the rainfall. Instead the cloud burst, hurling thunderbolts and fire. They heard a thunderous sound from above which caused the earth under their feet to tremble. The evil doers perished in this state of horror.

These people drove their prophet and his followers out of the city and he turned to his Lord for help, and his plea was answered.

So who was the prophet and the name of these people?

Ameen   

The answer is either the people of Ad or Thamoud. But if I remember correctly, the people of Ad got distroyed with a serious wind that lasted for eight days and seven nights so the answer I would have to say in this case is, the People of Thamound and their Prophet was Saleh.

And Allah knows best

^^Adam, the father of today's man and the first to have given a guadance. Ibrahim, Allah's friend and the first in the chain of nobility. Muuse, the prophet who had Allah's audience and the divine stick that put the fircoons of yesteryears out of business. Ciise, the prophet who challenged the Jewish treachery and corruption, brought with him miracles of the first order as a clear manifestation of Allah. Muhammad (scw), the zeal of prophets and mesengers and the reciter of the holy quran...

chubacka   

Can I steal Xinn's place, sorry X but its ramadan so forgive me.

Anyway my question who was the famous jewish revert that the when saw questioned the jews about "What do you say of so and so" they said "He is "the most learned person amongst us, and the best amongst us, and the son of the best amongst us." And when they found out he became muslim they said "He is the evilest among us, and the son of the evilest amongst us," and continued talking badly of him.

Whats his name?

Salaama Alaykum

Ameen   

Originally posted by chubacka:

Whats his name?

Assalam and the answer to your question is Abdullah bin Salam (and Allah knows best)

So I guess its my turn and umm (thinking ...thinking) Since this month of Ramadan is the month of Quran what is the 62 surah of the Blessed Book?

And what is one sunnah we should do on that day?

chubacka   

Well Done, you were right.

Okay 62 Surah is Al Jumu'ah (Friday)

Erm what is sunnah on this day...read Surah Qaf?

Bathe before Jumu'ah? erm.....

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

^^Calyk nuur ya xiin, but where is your question?, roll on the quiz and shoot adeer

^^JZK! Sorry i forgot to ask my q. It would've been on a fiqh issue!

Originally posted by chubacka:

Well Done, you were right.

Okay 62 Surah is Al Jumu'ah (Friday)

Erm what is sunnah on this day...read Surah Qaf?

Bathe before Jumu'ah? erm.....

1-Ghusl--Qubeyso before going to the Juma'a prayer

2-qiraa'atul suuratul al- kahf..

more?

Bahiyah   

Bismilaah

am not sure if y'all didn't get the questions or don't know the answers, but here the answers.

1. One ayaah that has ALIF TO YAA; is the last ayaah in suratu Mohamed.

2. Ayaat that start with SHIIN; (1) BAQARA;(shahru ramaadanaladii....ilaa akhiri ayaah) (2)CIMRAAN(I'MRAAN); (shahidalaatu.....)(3) NAXLI;(shaakiran li,ancumih...)(4)SHURAA; (sharacalakum mina diini...)