Sign in to follow this  
o0o

Islamic Quiz

Yonis   

Viking, nice try saxib,but I have a different answer for that question though!

Saad bin Abi Waqas was the first Saxaabi to shed blood of an infidel as he says himself; Just read the article I have provided for you!

Repercussions by the Quraysh

Saad bin Abi Waqas, (rc) states, "We, the Muslims, could not gather in Makkah for prayers, therefore, we used to assemble in one of the Muslim’s house. This practice was soon stopped due to the strict vigilance of the Quraysh. If the people of the neighbourhood had seen us entering a house, they would have attacked and killed us".

"By reason of this, we used to leave Makkah one by one in such a way that they did not suspect us. We used to gather at a far off place to say our prayers. After the prayers, we selected a new place of meeting for the next day. The Quraysh would have easily found us if we had gathered at the same place twice".

"One day when we had gathered at a valley named ‘Abu Daud’ for prayers and had hardly been half way through our prayers, that Abu Sufyan and Akhnas bin Sharif attacked us. We had to defend ourselves. I picked up a camel bone lying nearby and hit an attacker’s head. He was injured and returned with blood smearing his face. I was the first person in Islam to shed blood of an infidel."

Your question is really a tough one. Will try it next time Inshallah!

Viking   

Rashiid,

You are probably right bro. I was thinking about the first Muslim to kill an infidel in battle (Badr; where Hamza. Ali and Ubaida were the first to fight).

My question isn't that difficult. Hint - he was also the first leader to use a maqsura.

Muhammad   

Originally posted by Viking:

Question:

Who was the first Muslim leader to sit on a throne?

Mu'awiyah

Question:

what was the Dua that Yunus(as) made inside the Whale?

Muhammad   

Abrar you are correct Sis, may Allah(swt) increase your Ilm. amiin.

here is the ayah; Al-Anbiya: 87

21_87.gif

And remember Zun-nun(Yunus), when he departed in wrath: He imagined that We had no power over him! But he cried through the deptHs of darkness, "There is no god but thou: glory to thee: I was indeed wrong!"

Hey, I have a question. Who was sent first to "humanity" prophet Noah or Idriis?

Idris(as) was the first Prophet sent to the Children of Adam(as), after Adam(as).

Question:

What is the translation of the word Hikmah when mentioned in the Quran?

Tip: it is not Wisdom

Mariana   

Assalamu Alkum

Question:

What is the translation of the word Hikmah when mentioned in the Quran?

Does it mean knowledge of sunnah? Allahu alum

I thought Nuh (as) was before Idirs (as)

Q:

Who was the first to clothe Al'Kaba and can anyone tell me the story of how he started to?

Salaam,

The Word xikmah is literally is wisdom:Quran, sunnah and the most knowledge that prophets possessed by the permission of Allah, Luqmaan alxakiim is also a prime example and most all prophets were to used to work on that basis. [Wa Alaahu aclam]

here it is in the Quraan:

2:269 He granteth wisdom to whom He pleaseth; and he to whom wisdom is granted receiveth indeed a benefit overflowing; but none will grasp the Message but men of understanding.

Yutee alhikmata man yashao waman yuta alhikmata faqad ootiya khayran katheeran wama yaththakkaru illa oloo alalbabi.

** Prophet Idiris(CS) was sent before Nuux (CS).

71:23 "And they have said (to each other), 'Abandon not your gods: Abandon neither Wadd nor Suwa', neither Yaguth nor

Dadka ay caabudeen reer Qoom Nuux ee ay Ilaahayda ka dhigteen sida Suwa, Yaguth iyo Wadd, ee aayada kor ku xusani sheegtay waxay ahayeen Dad Saalixiin ah oo reer Qom idiris ah, sida ay uga barakaysanayeen baay Caabudeen markii danbe reer Qoom Nuux - Wa Allahu aclam.

Salaam,

Salaam,

Q: A prophet, Who was a son of prophet, and a son of prophet, and a son of prophet? Who was he?

Who become a slave, then a prisoner, accused of rape, and then become a minister in the same country, while still a prophet ....Who was he?

How killed Prophet Zakariya and for what reason?

salaam,

The Prophet who passed through various stages of authority and slavery was Prophet Yusuf.(Joseph)

Regarding the death of Prophet Zachariah, beleive it occured after his sons death Prophet Yahya Ibn Zachariah(John)AS except he was killed in Masjidil Aqsa. The reason the tyrant ruler of then in Isreal-(Palestine) Herold wanted to marry his brothers daughter Salome which was haram as its incentous. Due to power, lust and human weakness Salome asked for the Prophets head so that they can rule and go against the Allahs(Jewish) beleif at that time. In the end its known that the children of Isreal were later punished by invasions.

*I could be wrong, thats what I remember*

Yonis   

Warrior, you are totally right. The only different I have is the name. I think the girl’s name was Horadya as I have read in some other place. You could be right too. However, you have answered the question.May Allah reward you Kheyr!

The first and the second question’s answer is Hazrat Yusuf (asw)

New Questions:

Which one is the best story in the holy Koran?

What is the name of the tree that was cursed in the Holy Koran?

Who was the Sahabi that Allah ordered Prophet Mohamed (asw) to recite to him one of the Surah of the Holy Koran?

Tough question, in my case Nabii Musa and Alkhidr.

What is the name of the tree that was cursed in the Holy Koran?

Zakuum?

Who was the Sahabi that Allah ordered Prophet Mohamed (asw) to recite to him one of the Surah of the Holy Koran?

Got to think about this one, for sure it wasnt Sayidna Ummar, could it be Abubakar As -Siddique ?

Bonus QN: What was unique about Prophet Suleimans death?

Yonis   

Warrior

Bonus QN: What was unique about Prophet Suleimans death?

Allah swt did not make Jinns to notice that Hazrat Sulaiman was dead. If they had known he was dead, they would not have continued the job they were doing for him and the community.

Warrior, you answered the second question. Try the other two questions please!

Jazkallah kheir, the answer is correct

Story/impact of Prophets Suleimans death.

Suleiman's public work was largely carried out by the jinns. This was a punishment for their sins of making people believe that they were all-powerful, knew the unseen, and could foresee the future. As a prophet, it was Suleiman's duty to remove such false beliefs from his followers. One day, Allah the Exalted ordained for Suleiman to die. His death, like his life, was unique. The people had to learn that the future is known neither by the jinns, nor by the prophets, but by Allah alone, so Suleiman's death became an example. He was sitting holding his staff, overseeing the jinns at work in a mine. He died sitting in this position. For a long time, no one was aware of his death, for he was seen sitting erect. The jinns continued with their sand toil, thinking that Suleiman was watching over them. Many days later, a hungry ant began nibbling Suleiman's staff. It continued to do so, eating the lower part of the staff, until it fell out of Suleiman's hand, and his great body fell to the ground. People hurried to him, realizing that he had died a long time ago and that the jinns did not perceive the unseen, for had the jinns known the unseen, they would not have kept working, thinking that Suleiman was alive.

"When we decreed death for him (Suleiman), nothing informed them (jinns) of his death except a little worm of the earth, which kept slowly gnawing away at his stick, so when he fell down, the jinns saw clearly that if they had known the unseen, they would not have stayed in the humiliating torment." [Qur’an: Surah Saba’(Sheba): 34:12-14]

Lesson learnt, Allah knows the Unknown (Al ghaib).

Yonis   

Warrior, Jazakalahu kheyr for providing the link. Yes, the whole point of that matter is “Allah knows the Unknown (Al ghaib) nobody else.â€

Here are the two questions I asked earlier! Inshallah, other brothers and sisters will get to try these two questions. May Allah bless you and Ramadaankana idinka Aqbalo!.