NGONGE

The SSC Predicament!

^^That is a well delivered lecture, a politico 101 for NGONGE :D:D:D

Bal imisaan lahaa bahasha ma taqaanid ee iska daa, caku nin weynaan qabiil ku bartay.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;751614 wrote:
Liibaan Madaxw Siilaanyo halku dhiig ku Cabay halkeed ku aragtay yuu Dilay Siilaanyo

Who is asking this question? I would try to answer if someone other than u is asked... Madaxweyne?

Carafaat   

All Somali's across borders share many things, even kinship. I have cousins in Djibouti, Ethiopia and even in Moqadishu. But that still isnt enough to overcome the political reality and governance structure that one is used to.

Faroole was not in power when people from Aynabo, Erigavo and Las Anod chose to join Somaliland.

Qandalawi;751540 wrote:
Lool @ literate people and discussion, you make it sound so scientific but rather 15 pages of senseless argument.

Basically :)

nemo   

SL should get full recognition as they are desperate for it but should also leave SSC alone. You can't run away from Somalia and play the victim

card only to drag others that don't want you. Somalis will always be Somalis and act like the victims.

Every state, city, tuulo, house, room, toilet should get recognition if they want. LET PEOPLE BE

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;751613 wrote:
^^That is a well delivered lecture, a politico 101 for NGONGE
:D:D:D

Bal imisaan lahaa bahasha ma taqaanid ee iska daa, caku nin weynaan qabiil ku bartay.

Heh. It's a sad day when our resident caaqil is so lost for words that he has to refer to Liibaan's rants for support.

p.s.

Anoon basha aqoon (as you claim) waa anigee kugo khasbay in aad karavaankii xumaa ka hadhid oo "Val isko qolo banu nahay" la soo boodid. Self awareness? Khali wali dheh.

^^Liibaan did not rant, xaaji. He reminded you the real variables of the political equation in that region. His was unusual nuggets of wisdom that you need to ponder on.

In a sentence or two, Val destroyed the weak argument you so laboriously constructed. It may as well be a news to you, but I have a lot of things in common with the region that's effectively derailing your statehood claims. I am not ashamed by pointing out that bit of fact, nor does it contradict my overall stand and national reconciliation Caravans that my pen often sends out. To think so is a failure of comprehension , which I never suspected on your part.

NGONGE   

^^ Dhinacan o rog ama dhinca kale o badal, waa isla iyaadii saaxib. Val did not come back yet. As for Liibaan, his is the same rant that Baashe used to sell me with his sacred "H" collective (though Baashe was more persuasive). Aniga waxaan ha ii ga iibin, adeer. Orodo reer LA iyo Xaabsade la hadal. As for failure of comprehension, I beg to differ saaxib. I got you just right and it pains me to discover that yours was all an act after all. Ilaa guurmaan kulaha C is E, adeer? Maxaad ka khashaafaysaa, ma Faroole? :D

LOL@Maxaad ka khashaafaysaa

War ninyahow arday madax adag baa tahay; intaa waad iska kay jirtaa oo casharkaan qoraa kuma galo. :D

Bal Val aan sugno

General Duke;697865 wrote:
^^^The SSC movement and their war against the secessionist have been more than effective if they made you spew all that nonsense.

Somaliland will not be recognized by anyone and this clan war is big problem.

LMAO !!!

nemo   

Knight of Wisdom;753714 wrote:
LMAO !!!

shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocked

KOW IS THIS WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN LATERLY. WE MISSED YOU.

nemo;753717 wrote:
shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocked

KOW IS THIS WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN LATERLY. WE MISSED YOU.

Hahaha, yes. This place is cool. I'm loving the Avatars pictures.

So, who might you be?