Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

You are in a seriouse condition if this dont shake your heart!!

Jaabir   

PLEASE COPY THE LINK BELOW AND PASTE IT IN YOUR ADDRESS BAR. IT WONT WORK IF YOU JUST CLICK IT.

http://198.65.147.231/quran/baset/j-s115.ram

Dear nomad, did the above recitation shake your heart? Did it send any shivers up your spine? Did it make you feel any fear of allah for hearing his words?

If your answer was no to any of these question then let me tell you that you have a serious case of heart hardening and need to strengthen your imaan. by reciting and pondering on the meanings of the Quran. Tranquility then will descend and your heart will become soft and tender insha alaha. To get optimum benefit, while reading the holy quran, remind yourself that Allah is speaking to you. also remind yourself the miserable end that is awaiting you; the remembrance of death is the destroyer of pleasures.

Walaahi i watched a flash presentation last night that made me cry, it touched me deeply and showed me how I was enjoying the benefits of allah subxaanu wa tacaala and was never grateful. I felt I was losing my battle against Shytaan. I noticed my imaan decreasing at a frightening speed. it was a combination of verses from the holy quran, supplications and Hadiith’s signifying the mercy of allah for those who repent to him. i dont remember on what site it was, but i will find it and post it here insha alaah...

I hope the recitation touched your heart and made a tear come down your cheek for it will prevent you from going to hell as said in this Hadiith.

Allah's Messenger said, "If, through fear of Allah, tears--even to the extent of a fly's head--fall from any believer's eyes and drop on some part of his cheek, he will be kept away from Hell by Allah."

Allah (SWT) says: "And of mankind is he who would sell himself, seeking the pleasure of Allah (SWT), and Allah (SWT) has compassion of His bondsmen."

Jaabir   

Thank you for the reply creepa, the link will not work if you click on it. but if you highlight it, copy it and paste it on the address bar it should work. let me know if you still have any problems.

Changed   

it got me relaxed......and it made me happy ....i did not get any shivers .......but it made me think about allah almightly and how great he is .....

thanks for the quran ;) .