Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

first Zine Al Abadin Bin Ali, now Mubarak who is next?

lol@poor Che. One would think you understood the gravity of the change around us.

Anyhow thanks for your addition. I saw some secessionists comparing Siilanyu to Al Bashir, and now you compare Faroole to Mubarak. Faroole is irrelevent and so is any other Somali leader in the great scheme of things..

What next Shangoole to Osama? lol

Somalina   

lol@Faroole. I was gonna put him on the list. Dang!

Hadduu mid baxo midkale ayaa iman. Wax is bedelaayo ayaa iska yar. Arab will always be Arab.

Ibtisam   

Syrians like their president, and population is too well controlled. I'd say Algeria, jordan, Yemen, Morocco and Libya need a change- not sure they will demand it and if they do whether attain it or they can handle it. I'm not a fan of chaos so I wish for a peaceful transition. I'm particularly worried about algeria and Morocco- one is prone to civil war the other half the population is addicted to drugs.

Herer   

i think next is bahrain coz shias in bahrain have been heavily involved in every coup attempt, street agitation, uprising, and reform movement.They constitute more than 70 percent of their country’s population of 700,000.