Sign in to follow this  
Nur

This is not a laughing Matter!

Nur   

In a hospital ward for accident patients, a fellow patient observed that his next bed neighbor receiving many guests who seem as the arrive very worried for the patient as his injuries seem over 90% of his body, internal as external organs being affected.

But, as they leave, they laugh all the way to the door of the Hospital, which made the next bed patient very curious as to what he tells them that makes them change their mood of sympathy to loud laughter. So when the visitor traffic, subsided, he asked:

"Excuse me, why are your visitors laughing hysterically as they leave"

The patient tried to explain: " You see, I was dreaming one night, and in the dream I was in a bus on a long trip in a highway. I saw a sign on the highway that reads " Hell 250 Km, Heaven 150 Km." so, I kept talking with my friends in the bus as the discussion was very interesting. Suddenly it dawned on me that we have just passed Heaven's stop was and that Hell was the next destination. I walked to the driver and told him that I was supposed to get off at the Heaven stop, the driver who was looking like a devil told me that all the remaining passengers are going to Hell with him, since all Heaven bound passengers have gotten off the bus a while back. At that moment, I jumped from the bus, and I found myself at the Hospital Emergency room. I was sleeping on the balcony of my apartment and I just fell to the street below"

Nur