Sign in to follow this  
Brother Warsameh

SHOULD MUSLIMS HATE JEWS?

Clearly says that Allah chose the Jews above all other people including Arabs!

"The children of Israel were favored by Allah and preferred above all creatures” (2:47).

As Somalis, we should be grateful to Israel for being the FIRST country to recognize us as an independent state in 1960 when the Arabs were shying away to recognize our independence!

The claim that Israel is our enemy and Arabs our friends is a shameful one supported neither by the Qur’an nor by history.

Hadal iyo caaaba waa la wadaagaa (ee lama tiro!)

Fabregas   

Brother, please don't misquote or twist the Quran for political propoganda, it is rather dishonest. The fact that Allah favoured and bestowed nimcah upon the Bani Israel doesn't mean that one should support the current day Pharisees( those who call Cisa a bastar and his mother a slut).

The fact that there are modern day "Pharisees" in Israel does NOT negate this verse.

You are implying that the meaning of Qur'anic verses change with circumstances on the ground!

Yours is an interesting tasfeer!

Which medressa did you go to?!

Originally posted by Umm_Uthman:

we should love what.who Allah loves and hate that/who Allah hates....

NGONGE   

^^ Do you want a tit-for-tat discussion or are you really sincere in this topic? If you are and as the originator of the thread, would it not be nicer and more beneficial to all concerned if you define what the parameters of this discussion are?

Are you intending this discussion to be about the way Islam views Jews?

Is it about how contemporary Muslims view Jews?

Is your emphasis on the Quran alone or are you also looking at things from a political viewpoint?

Abtigiis   

Now I know I sound like a nut, but who in SOL would take this Warxume guy out of my face before I crack his corrupt cranium into pieces. Adeer, go with your sermons elsewhere. Halkan uguma taag hayno!

Fork Israel! And all it stands for. If it recognised Somalia (with your partially true story), it was for its own strategic geopoillitical intersts. USA recognised Kosovo, but is it the friend of Muslims.

Where is LST? Adderrow ninka si naga dheh dee? Those who act like gaalo (as many accused Marx) waa la baan gareynayaa, while Gaaladii LIVE'ka aheyd way joogaan! What a paradox!

NGONGE,

It is Allah's point of view as seen in the Qur'an only.

By the way, Maraykanku wuxuu aqoonsiga Kosovo ku xumaynayay Ruushka!

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Now I know I sound like a nut, but who in SOL would take this Warxume guy out of my face before I crack his corrupt cranium into pieces. Adeer, go with your sermons elsewhere. Halkan uguma taag hayno!

Fork Israel! And all it stands for. If it recognised Somalia (with your partially true story), it was for its own strategic geopoillitical intersts. USA recognised Kosovo, but is it the friend of Muslims.

Where is LST? Adderrow ninka si naga dheh dee? Those who act like gaalo (as many accused Marx) waa la baan gareynayaa, while Gaaladii LIVE'ka aheyd way joogaan! What a paradox!

N.O.R.F   

So you’re basically looking for an interpretation of how Jews are viewed in that verse alone and/or the whole chapter (Al Baqarah) ?

Why not tell us how you interpret it first? I’m sure those Saudi schools taught you well :D

NGONGE   

I don't think you answered my questions there, Warsame.

What exactly are you after here? The correctness of the verse? The meaning of the verse? Or a general discussion on why Muslims (allegedly) hate Jews?

I don't wan to go on a wild goose chase only to later discover that this was not your point.

Abtigiis   

Whoelse than the master of "Jaah-wareeris" to deal with this missionary? Ngonge kolba meel u rar awrta. I am sure after few replies, he will gasping for breath.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Brother Warsameh:

The fact that there are modern day "Pharisees" in Israel does NOT negate this verse.

You are implying that the meaning of Qur'anic verses change with circumstances on the ground!

Yours is an interesting tasfeer!

Which medressa did you go to?!

quote:

[/QB]
Warsameh, I didn't give a tafseer, rather you tried to give a misleading tafseer on the QURAN, in order to make SOmalis/Muslims appreciate/love the Zionist State. Im not really qualified to give tafseers on the Quran or discern certain Surahs. Nevertheless,a simple historical analysis and basic Islamic teachings can easily refute what you're are saying.

My simply question to you is that:

do you think the Quran implies that because Allah favoured and bestowed favours upon the Bani Israel, therefore, this implies that modern Zionists are favoured by Allah and thus Muslims must love them?

I'm afraid that the Quran nor history doesn't support such a fallacy. My reference to Pharisees should have given, you, as a Christian? a slight hint.

Allah speaks highly of the Bani Israel in many instances in the Quran, for example, we find a group of Bani Israel were the helpers of Ciza calayhi salam. But there were some Bani Israel who rebelled against Ciza and other prophets. The Pharisees were the Roman Puppets who slaughtered the Bani Israel resistance and famously slaughtered them in temple( to the suprise of the Romans) , till this day they have inherited Judaism, although they worked against the true teachings of Bani Israel. The Bani Israel such as the Maccabes and Saddaces saw the Bani Israel who were puppets of the Roman State as sell-outs, in fact, some sectarian groups assasinated Bani-Israel (sellouts) who they saw as corrupting their religion with Roman-Greco religion-philosophy. Thus Allah doedn't favour Bani-Israel when they killed,rebelled against his Prophets, worshipped idols, change the religion to resemble the Greek - Roman religon/s. Allah doesn't favour them when they belittled him in their Talmud Books. Allah doesn't favour them when they insult Ishmael(cs), whom their own books refer to as a Blessed man. Allah doesn't favour them when they spread corruption in Palestine.

The current Zionists are far from tawheed; their ideology is built upon racial superiority, semi Marxism and complete and utter arrogance for Christian and Muslim places of worship alike in the holy land. Whereas, the true Bani-Israel always fought to the death so that people of tawheed could worship freely in Palestine( without oppression). Their Rabbis curse Ciza (calayhi Salam) as a bastar and insult Maryam as a dirty whore. The mission of Ciza (Calayhi Salam) was to challenge the Roman Oppression and their Bani-Israel puppets,call people to tawheed and affirm the law of Musa . It was never to become an apologetic for the Romans(as the current Bible/s paints him to be), nor was it to become an apologetic for the Bani-Israel who were on Shirk( as the current Zionists are),as you want us to do.

Rather his mission was to bring justice to the land of Palestine. How can you claim to follow him whilst you support Oppression from those that call him a bastar, in the very land that he sought to free a brutal Roman-occupation and cultural imperialism? That is not the true teachings of Ciza(calayhi salam). It seems as though you are claiming that the Quran implies blind love to the Bani-Israle, regardless of their oppression or crimes, which is far from the case.

Laba-X   

The initiator of this topic is the same guy that started and maintains the infamous Somali Christians website, a professed Christian.

If it indeed is the same guy I mentioned, I pray that Allah guides you Murtad Warsame. Waa horaan kaa takhallusi lahaa aniguse...

Abtigiis   

If promoting Qabiil is deemed wrong, I am of the opinion promoting Christianity in this forum should have been as well. Admin listen to our calls, please. You don't have to flex your muscles against harmless people like Marx. Ninkan hanalaga qabto. Waa War-xume guy.

LX- Adeeroow, why can't we get your valuable and mature thoughts more often. Adeer, dee anagiibaad naga dhigaysaa niman iska duryamaya uun markaad noo aamustee fadlan warkaaga hala helo. Iyo taladaada. Xinn oo Jabuuti ka dhamaan la' ayaan miciin bidnay hadda.

Laba-X   

Abtigiis, I have been too busy revelling in your mysteriously strange tales. They have a degree of sophistication to them, I tell ya, though I have been slightly peturbed by one particular topic at times.

You have a raw talent my friend, hone it well. And do sing up a blog and post all your stories there, I think that would be a brilliant idea.

I have been rather busy lately ina-adeer, but will be back soon once things fall in place. haatan cidlaan heehaabayaa...