Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Inspires Egypt

Kool_Kat   

Somaliland Inspires Egypt

KIX KIX KIX KIX...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...

Inaalilaahi.........................................Did anyone actually read past the title? This definately should be moved to the Jokes section...:D Wey duushay, wey duushay...

uchi   

I think Somaliland should be recognised.

I think Puntland should be recognised.

Then when South Somalia is ready we should consider doing some sort of union to join up.

I think we need to stop all this hate and move on, our revolution failed when our dictator was removed from power.

Sick of hearing Somaliland this, Puntland that, Mogadisho this. Twenty years and we have nothing to show for "Our supposed revolution" brought us nothing to unite us with 1 leader, so let's face it and all move on.

If you want to know:

I was born in Mogadisho, Mother born in Hargesa, Dad in Garowe. Lost everything we had in xamar, still a refugee and I am 27 with no pride in saying I am from Somalia, frankly... too ashamed.

nuune   

uchi;692900 wrote:
I think Somaliland should be recognised.

I think Puntland should be recognised.

Then when South Somalia is ready we should consider doing some sort of union to join up.

I think we need to stop all this hate and move on, our revolution failed when our dictator was removed from power.

Sick of hearing Somaliland this, Puntland that, Mogadisho this. Twenty years and we have nothing show for "Our suppose revolution" brought us nothing to unite us with 1 leader, so let's face it and all move on.

If you want to know:

I was born in Mogadisho, Mother born in Hargesa, Dad in Garowe. Lost everything we had in xamar, still a refugee and I am 27 with no pride in saying I am from Somalia, frankly... too ashamed.

If you want to know:

I was born in Moscow, Mother born in Tehran, Dad in Izmir. Lost everything we had in xamar, still a refugee and I am 58 with full pride in saying I am from Somalia, frankly... too proud.

Showqi   

Nuune, banooniga cinque ma ka ciyaartaa mise due. Saa wax u raaceysid aaba ka yaabay. Lol cunuga hooskisii aa ku noqotay!

Thankful   

JB, if you dont mind me asking. Can it be said that also Tunisia, Yemen, Jordan and other places have been influenced as well by you guys? Why just Egypt?

Ismahaan   

JB at least djubuti baa la qaatey xoogaa iyagu banaan bax baayba bilaabeen, soo qaban qaabi banaan bax si sheekadu run ugu ekaato. Markaas si fiican baay u duulaaysaa.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;692629 wrote:
^^ The idea has legs, the piece hasn't.

It was aimed at the average Joe who isn't exactly too aware of African issues and he makes a half decent attempt.

Che, you don't mind people blowing fellow Somalis up though do you? Waar naga daa dee.

Polanyi   

The Zack;692454 wrote:
Somalina, marka danbe waxaa soo socota Somaliland inspired the US to go to the moon LOL.

Didn't you know brother Amstrong had three majins and he was live for three days before he went to the moon?