Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Demonstrations in Lasanod

Somalina   

Desperation.com ....:D

Over a week ago, there were demonstrations in Mogadishu (against AS), and Garowe (against the TFG). What do you call those? miskiin... get your info together.

Thankful   

Xaaji Xunjuf;691823 wrote:
Somaliland is a democracy people have the right to demonstrate and voice their opinion in our country.

There were several demonstrations the past months and weeks in ceerigaabo burco borama hargeysa gabiley, It's good that also laascanood people voice their concerns and demands to their Somaliland government. Something which is very dangerous in Somalia Djibouti Ethiopia etc people are harassed or killed and assassinated for voicing their concerns

Xaaji, what you need to understand is that your democracy is unjust because the people that run for the top job are over-whelming from one small area. You can recycle the same democracy claims all you want but the people from Sool have no representation among the leadership of the 3 political parties.

Also, burning cars is not something that is taking place in other area’s, can you show me demonstrations in the cities that you mentioned where car was burned and rocks thrown on the ground?

Every region is well represented in the House of lords and house of parliament in our country . Mr cadami ran for the top post With in kulmiye party and he is from maakhir but he lost. Somaliland is a real democracy and we have shown that in the past. Unlike the pirate state which only allows one clan to rule over the others a pure one clan hegemony their selection of the parliament is based on that clan formula.

Somalina;691830 wrote:
lol@house of lords... that explains a lot don't it!

House of lords

Guriga odayasha

Golaha guurtida

House of elders

makaanu riijaal

sidad jeceshihid awoow

Even if somalis go to heaven , they would still fight. It's tragedy that even Rwanda

and Burundi who had long civil wars now live in a stable country. Somalis who call themselves

Muslims still fight over land and power.

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;691834 wrote:
House of lords

Guriga odayasha

Golaha guurtida

House of elders

makaanu riijaal

sidad jeceshihid awoow

lol...thank you for fasiraada ereyga Lords.

However, I will wait for awoowe Prom to explain it for us in detail.

Thankful   

Mr cadami ran for the top post With in kulmiye party and he is from maakhir but he lost.

lol@house of lords....does your regional government actually call it that or is it what you say?

So you expect us to believe that Cadami ran against Siilaanyo for leader of the Kulmiye? Your last (s)elections in 2005 and 2010 both had the exact same opposition leaders running, who are both from the triangle. Please stop making things up! If you were a real democracy, you'd have parties that represent everyone and your ballot boxes would not be banned from certain towns and cities in the borders you claim.

Back to the thread, you and I know that these protests are not about the drought because the whole country is facing it and we dont see them rioting. I believe the SSC and their movement is spreading.

Ducaysane;691856 wrote:
SNM can do all they want now. but I don't want hear complaining later on. Soomali aa na laysay blah blah blah yaanan la idinka maqlin.

Lol, berigii Somalidu xooga lahayd ee ay wax layn jirtay waa lasoo dhaafay sxb, hadda iyagii baa tabcaan ah oo cuntada afka loogu guraa. With that said, no is killing is no one based on tribe in S/land, waa dal dimuqraadi ah oo sharci iyo constitution leh. Tribal websites waxa ay sheegaan yaan la maqlin.

^ It was a befitting answer to ducaysane's idiotic logic. I'm not in anyway form or shape condoning the unnecessary fights taking place at the moment, for these groups are both my family.