Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

pal talk craze

the kuffars today cant be as bad as the kuffars in mohameds (peace, blessings and the mercy of allah be upon him) time... in fact the believers of today arent a fraction as steadfast as the believers in mohamed's (s.a.w)time. allah, show us the path and forgive us our sins. ameen, ameen.

i edited.

Innalhamdulillah....Salamu alaykum

Akhee you cant sit with those people...they bash Allah and speak Evil of The Rasul..SaaS...In surah 4:141 or 4:140 Allah said do not sit at a gathering when the verse of Allah are being mocked...then in that case you would be like them....

inshallah... look at the verse!

we are not allow to be in their company! there is another ayat about that as well i believe surah 5!

Miriam1   

I spent around 10 minutes there.. i dont think i have a strong heart for it.. i cant stand to hear the rubbish they say..is it worth it? not really they all are probably are layed off texan farm workers with no lives but to spent their days on paltalk..

Salaam alaikum...

Uuuf!!! the kufars today are pure evilit's like their hearts are made out of rocks.

wallahi i try my vey best to avoide those rooms in paltalk, social issues. especial Christian-Prince.. his an Arab Coptic. and he know the Quran his just a misled Kufar, i bet they pay him to bash islam! Subhana'allah i don't suggest anyone going in that room like brother salafi-online said they Insult Allah (swt) and our dear Prophet (pbuh) how can one tolerate such insults?

it's another thing if you can shut them Up.. but i doubt any muslim......... would sit there and listen. without getting Frustrated.

One more thing Avoide some of the rooms in paltalk ISLAM also.. lol! i.e/( Bunch of Oats,)

(Muslim creed/jihaad,) etc the admins are soo Racist wallahi you guys should have heard how badly they were bashing Somalis,,, they called somali males. Lions, that chew. and somali sister Cheap Rats :(

and then when i said hey ppl am a somalian..... LoL. wanna know what they said?

"Come here Monkey, here's a banana to make ur teeth more yellow"

:mad: i just want to know why somalians are so disliked!!!!

Blessed   

^^are these Muslims? or non-Muslims who want to discuss Islam?

It isn't encouraged to debate about religion if the other person is doing it merely for the sake of arguement.

Imaam, Ahmed used tell the Kaafirs or anyone who invited him for a debate to leave him be as he was happy with his deen and anyone who had doubts about theirs should go and look for it elsewhere...