Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Ah Sharif Hotel! Idi Amin was also once the King of Scotland...

booqasho1.jpg

Sharif Hotel on a visit to the front, 200 yards from his house.

Is claiming to be the President of Somalia. This nonsense wasted two years of the SOmali people's time and created mayhem with his 550 member Parliment. He is the first man to be protected by 8000 troops and can not leave his house. Has not visited a single Somali town, village, suburb outside the Airport. Yet he claims to be the President of Somalia. Alas Idi Amin, a far more creative buffoon once laid claim to being the last King of Scotland.

Idi_Amin.jpg

King of Scotland

Near the end of 1976, Amin officially declared himself "the uncrowned King of Scotland".[42] Amin lavished his guests and dignitaries with Scottish accordion music, while dressed in Scottish kilts.[43] He wrote to Queen Elizabeth II, "I would like you to arrange for me to visit Scotland, Ireland and Wales to meet the heads of revolutionary movements fighting against your imperialist oppression", and allegedly sent the Queen a telex that stated: "Dear Liz, if you want to know a real man, come to Kampala."[44] Amin sometimes argued that he was "the last King of Scotland".[45]

General Duke;689969 wrote:
MAP_PUNTLAND1.jpg

Forget Puntland he is bared from all of it.

Even Faroole was barred from large parts of "Puntland", even from South-Galkacyo. I think Shariif can go there. looooooll.

Sensei   

Shariif cadde can't visit outside Xamar. Heck, the man may not visit beyond his gates without the AMISOM armored vehicle.