Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

A difficult Issue - Arrin Adag

Abtigiis   

When I said the guy is good, I meant he is a guy who is moral as well. So rule out this things.

And the moral of the story is to highlight the extent Somalis go into private matters of other people! That is the issue not the side matter of what a teenage girl says about her prowess.

NGONGE   

The only time Jb sends A&T a PM. :D

Horta reer "Canada" waa xarfaan. They got a real aftahan to deal with this problem. :D

NGONGE;689779 wrote:
^^ Like trying to teach Maradonna how to play football dee. Adna wax fahan.
:D

Haa dee ,,, He needs some instructions from someone outside the box ,,, wax fahan :D

MZanzi   

Abtigiis, gabadha reerkooda maxaa kagalay ninkan suu wax ufarsameesto adeer reerka usheeg howshan kor oga baxa dheh halaga raaceeste :)

I overheard a conversation between two girls complaining about condom. One of the girls said. Condom is like adigoo nac nac aan bacda laga fiiqin cunaya.

caydarus   

Ducaysane;690034 wrote:
I overheard a conversation between two girls complaining about condom. One of the girls said. Condom is like adigoo nac nac aan bacda laga fiiqin cunaya.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk lol... funny.

Abtigiis;689734 wrote:
Why Ahmed Kariye is using condoms with the wife he married this month is worrying everyone. If you ask me, it shouldn’t have. It is between him and her. It is all the blame of the Brawan guy from Mogadisho who called the girl’s relatives in Cananda and told them the man who has married their girl is a good and well-respected young man but has been using the bad plastic in his conjugal engagements with their girl. The Brawan guy might be lying or he may be telling the truth. He, himself is married to a coloured women – a mother of five, Mrs. Dorothy Bismark.

“You are there when this filth is done to our sister. You may not know this, but she is your sister too. How can he do Ni’mo with a condom when you are THERE!?” the man from Canada shouted on the phone.

I told him I didn’t hear about this matter; I didn’t even know that Ina-Kariye married a girl. The truth is a week ago when I met Ahmed Kariye he said nothing about marriage, but he showed me a plastic bag in which he bought some takeaway food and he said he is taking to his ‘wife’. When I asked if he married, he laughed and said “you don’t even know?” I have no reason to believe him because this is not the first time he made this kind of joke. But I should have noticed he looked more relaxed, and relieved. He has always been good looking but you can notice his skin was softer, shinier than it was last Ramadan.

Ni’mo didn’t make it easier for us, because she is telling people that she got a birth control injection when she started the journey, "in anticipation of anything that could happen on the long road". She has also told many other stories which are not to Xinnfanin’s taste and I shall not go into their details. Suffice that women here are inviting her for lunch and dinner to hear the stories from the young girl and some techniques the girl is talking about are things I haven’t heard all the time my moustache was graying.

The issue is the girl’s families are asking for immediate divorce and also wants me to do the rants against Ahmed Kariye on their behalf. The girl doesn’t want this. Ahmed is giving hints that this was accidental marriage but is not saying he doesn’t want the girl.

Meanwhile the Barawan guy is saying his life is in danger because Ahmed called him and vowed to kill him. According to the Barawan guy Ahmed is saying " why did you tell people".

Arintu halkaasay maraysaa. Anigaa ka oday ah. Bal ka soo tala bixiya.

Adigu hortay ma iramaha bacda, bacaha iyo foorariska uun baad ka tahay odey?

Arimaha caadi ah ma gashid, like dhul la isku qabsaday, dad is dilay, lacag la dhacay. the normal stuff.