Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

A difficult Issue - Arrin Adag

Abtigiis   

Why Ahmed Kariye is using condoms with the wife he married this month is worrying everyone. If you ask me, it shouldn’t have. It is between him and her. It is all the blame of the Brawan guy from Mogadisho who called the girl’s relatives in Cananda and told them the man who has married their girl is a good and well-respected young man but has been using the bad plastic in his conjugal engagements with their girl. The Brawan guy might be lying or he may be telling the truth. He, himself is married to a coloured women – a mother of five, Mrs. Dorothy Bismark.

“You are there when this filth is done to our sister. You may not know this, but she is your sister too. How can he do Ni’mo with a condom when you are THERE!?” the man from Canada shouted on the phone.

I told him I didn’t hear about this matter; I didn’t even know that Ina-Kariye married a girl. The truth is a week ago when I met Ahmed Kariye he said nothing about marriage, but he showed me a plastic bag in which he bought some takeaway food and he said he is taking to his ‘wife’. When I asked if he married, he laughed and said “you don’t even know?” I have no reason to believe him because this is not the first time he made this kind of joke. But I should have noticed he looked more relaxed, and relieved. He has always been good looking but you can notice his skin was softer, shinier than it was last Ramadan.

Ni’mo didn’t make it easier for us, because she is telling people that she got a birth control injection when she started the journey, "in anticipation of anything that could happen on the long road". She has also told many other stories which are not to Xinnfanin’s taste and I shall not go into their details. Suffice that women here are inviting her for lunch and dinner to hear the stories from the young girl and some techniques the girl is talking about are things I haven’t heard all the time my moustache was graying.

The issue is the girl’s families are asking for immediate divorce and also wants me to do the rants against Ahmed Kariye on their behalf. The girl doesn’t want this. Ahmed is giving hints that this was accidental marriage but is not saying he doesn’t want the girl.

Meanwhile the Barawan guy is saying his life is in danger because Ahmed called him and vowed to kill him. According to the Barawan guy Ahmed is saying " why did you tell people".

Arintu halkaasay maraysaa. Anigaa ka oday ah. Bal ka soo tala bixiya.

wyre   

Waa arrin xanuun leh, aniga wyre ahaan taladeydu waa, adna isaga dhex bax yaanan lagu khaarijinine:D

Abtigiis   

Dhiig baa daadan hadaan ka dhex baxo!

Anaa kala haya ilaa hadaa oo reerkii Canada'na ku yidhi "warkaas la idiin sheegay lama hubee suga aan soo baadhnee".

wyre   

Dee Gabadha ma sheegin warka inuu jiro, Odaygana gabadha inuu furo ma doonayo, Kuwa canada Ku dheh waa been Odaygana ku dheh waxaas ka tanaasul oo reerkaaga dhaqo, Kan carabeetigana isaga carar dheh Balaayo ku qaadee:D

Juxa   

maxaa ku geeyay meeshi xunba adigu?

I dont fear for reerkaas, i fear for your own sanity ( this ( birth control is beyond your usual educational topics...)

Abtigiis   

ka barawaaniga ah iyo Ahmed Kariye way wada degen yihiin! Barawaaniga reerkiisa inuu u taguu rabaa.

Nimanka Canada warka xaqiiq bay u qaateen oo markay i waydiiyeen " War ninka gabadha guursaday ma taqaan", waxaan ku idhi aad iyo aad ayaan u aqaan. Nin ka fiican may guursateen. I am right. The guy is a nice guy and rer-magaal too. There is nothing bad I can say about him.

Laakin ninkii talafoonka igula hadlayey baa iga nixiyey oo yidhi , "maxaa fiican. ma ninka farsamooyin manuuc ka ah dhaqankeena kula dhaqmay gabadha ayaad leedahay waa nin fiican".

Waa been lama odhan karo oo waxay u muuqataa in sidaas wax u dhaceen. Laakin Gabadhu ma cabanayso.

Abtigiis   

taa hadaan sheego walee inaana meeshan dib u soo galayan. laakin send me a PM, hoos baan kuugu waramiye.

Ahmed, horta ilmaadeer baad tihiine la soco, nin reerka ayaa difaacayaaye.

Abtigiis   

No, no, saas ma aha. Wax sharci daro ah ma sameeyo. Xagiisaba ma aha. Waa xageeda hawshu. Xamuulka gaadhiga ayaa bagaash aynaan aqoon la saaraa!

wyre   

Abtigiis;689752 wrote:
No, no, saas ma aha. Wax sharci daro ah ma sameeyo. Xagiisaba ma aha. Waa xageeda hawshu. Xamuulka gaadhiga ayaa bagaash aynaan aqoon la saaraa!

Oo haddey sidaa tahay odayga In laga gardaran yahay maad rerka u gudbisid?