Sign in to follow this  
wyre

marriage or education?

Malika   

Wyre - miyaad kaa marmii kareysaa guur laan?

It all depends, one can marry/study/work..why do people make marriage to sound like its end of all.. One's life doesnt stop progressing just because one is married, its all a matter of compromises you and your mrs would agree upon .e.g when to have kids, buy a house etc..

ps. continue working, get married and study part time - its a matter of organisation. I am sure your family will support you meanwhile, with perhaps accomodation illa inta your in a better position[after acquiring that certificate] ..;)

Life is easy, we complicate it by creating barriers to living..hehe

Wyre, dont get marrying because your family wants you to get married. You should marry because you are ready for it and want to. dadkani jar been ka ridiyaan.

Marrying because of family pressure is doomed to fail.

Malika;690126 wrote:
Wyre - miyaad kaa marmii kareysaa guur laan?

It all depends, one can marry/study/work..why do people make marriage to sound like its end of all.. One's life doesnt stop progressing just because one is married, its all a matter of compromises you and your mrs would agree upon .e.g
when to have kids,
buy a house etc..

ps. continue working, get married and study part time - its a matter of organisation. I am sure your family will support you meanwhile, with perhaps accomodation illa inta your in a better position[after acquiring that certificate] ..
;)

Life is easy, we complicate it by creating barriers to living..hehe

The problem with that is there is always an Abtigiis in Somali society with threads like a difficult issue - Arrin Adag :D

Malika   

^LOL - Abtigiis waa oday oo dani gar lugu yere..imagine that! - yaa xiniyoo ii siyaa, would have loved to be part of those sort of garta..lol - its so unfair, women arent part of 'gartaa'..ciil badanaa..its only the men that get to be part of these so called 'advice/solution' meetings to maritual affairs..hehe

nuune   

Jacaylbaro;690114 wrote:
Didn't I say waa "marfuucul Qalam" ?? ,,,
:D

Rawaahu dabaraaniyu wasaxxaxahuu tirmithiyu .... Qaalal kisaa'isu innahuu mucancanun laakiinahu qawiyun min Riwaayatin ukhraa

lol@mucancanun, wa fii haathihil riwaaya rajulun yusammaa Yusuf wa qiila innahu kathaba marrtan waaxidah, wa hakathaa kaanal xadiithu daciifun mursalu mucallaqun shaathun ghariib.

Qarax, sxb xalay maan barjeyn, maantaa se waxaa ii goglan xaafad la iga marti qaadey laba marduuf oo qoyana wey i sugayaan

Somalina   

Qodax Qorax;690107 wrote:
Qalin Lumay=No qalin

No Qalin=No Cashaar

No Cashaar= No Wax Barasho

No Barasho = saqidnimo

Saqidnimo=No Shaqo

No Shaqo= No Lacaaq

No Lacaag= No Cunto

No Cunto= Caato

Caato =Foolxumo

Foolxumo=No Jacaayl

No Jacaayl=No Aroos

No Aroos = No Caruur

No Caruur= Cidlaa

Cidla= Iskuu Buuq

Isku Booq= Waali

Waali= Dhimashoo

Markaa qalinka ha isku tuurin.
:D

:D:D:D

My wedding gift to you, yaa Weershe! After schoolka aad dhameysid daaro ok! :D

wyre   

Thank you all asxaabta, especially kuwi i yiri waxbarashada wado (may allah bless you all)

Sorry In badan waan kala maqneyn dhibaatada jirtana waxey eheyd sucuudiga oo roobab zaa'id ah ka dhacay, dad badanna ey ku dhamaadeen

so xaalatul khushuuc wal khudhuuc baan ku jirnay:D

Anyway Thanks

Ismahaan   

Put your trust in Allah (swt), pray Salatul Istikharah and go for it. I personally know people who married while in Uni. If you feel that you can support a family while studying then pray to Allah for success. If you are getting married for Allah’s sake, He will suffice you. The prophet has said "When one marries, they have fulfilled half of their religion , so let them fear God regarding the remaining half" (narrated by Anas ibn Malik). My sincere advice to you is: don’t get married just because your parents want you to. If you get married for the sake of your parents then you are not only destroying your life but you destroying the life of the girl you are going to marry. All the best in whatever you decide.

BOB   

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) said "No house has been built in Islam more beloved in the sight of Allah than through marriage." On another occasion Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) said: "The best people of my nation (Ummah) are those who get married and have chosen their wives, and the worst people of my Ummah are those who have kept away from marriage and are passing their lives as bachelors." Imam Ali (r.a) exhorts, "Marry, because marriage is the tradition of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.)." Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) also said, "Whosoever likes to follow my tradition (Sunnah), then he should know that marriage is from my tradition (Sunnah)."

So I would encourage you to get married brother and everything will be allright Insha Allah...Istiqaareeso and everything will be allright Insha Allah.

Peace, Love & Unity.

gooni   

culimadii iyo shacabkii oo dhan waa kuu duceeyeen ee horey u xurood saxiib,,,, maskax filtaraysan wax ku baro.

carabtu waxay ku maahmaahdaa man yastaxii binti camatu ma yajiib ciyaal