Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Well Done Minnesota, Well Done D.C

It was a great day for the supporters of the resistance, they managed yet again to defeat along with humiliating the TPLF and it small family based supporters. The damage with his event is far reaching; the TPLF cannot use the Diaspora as a playing game since it will be left with a bloody nose, pun intended. Not only was this event a utter complete failure like there policy in the Somali region, they had to cancel numerous other events and block out all news about Somali leader region being KO’d reaching the patriotic sons in the O.gaden,.

They cannot control the Somali people region nor can they control the Diaspora

thierry henry, irrelevant of how you perceived this event. the conference was historical and tunrout of even a single member of the diaspora is a win for the administration as it didnt have any support in the diaspora before.

So, one could say it was a defeat for those who remain to refuse the peace.

PasserBy   

Qodax Qorax,

It was an amazing event. President Abdi Mohamud Omar was received like a rock star. Yes, there were hundred or so Osman supporters shouting insults outside, but inside it was warm and festive. This was a breakthrough meeting.

Mr TH,

Far from it. In fact, President Abdi Mohamud Omar was humbled by the warm reception he received in Minnesota. It was a great victory for Ethio government and an ignominious defeat for Osman and his goons. I am beyond ecstatic by the promising turn of events in the twin cities. Allah Wa Akbar.

Qodax Qorax;689925 wrote:
thierry henry, irrelevant of how you perceived this event. the conference was historical and tunrout of even a single member of the diaspora is a win for the administration as it didnt have any support in the diaspora before.

So, one could say it was a defeat for those who remain to refuse the peace.

I am realist and am not easily tricked and hoodwinked like a fellow like you. Wave and flag and everything is good.

This is not even close to success. The other events he meet to attend has been canceled, he is in Hospital now and the conference was abruptly closed because it descended into chaos like what happens in the O.gaden today. There is no support, but rather people from his close knit clan network along with paid individuals like the singer.

How can one accept peace when there is no peace? They so called peace deal haven’t done anything but worsen the situation. Why doesn’t TPLF allow foreign cameras and newspapers into its controlled areas?

Anyone with a clear logical mind would see his as a disaster. Trying to portray as anything else is just a pathetic crude attempt in denying the reality of the O.gaden and who the Diaspora supports

PasserBy;689932 wrote:
Qodax Qorax,

Mr TH,

Far from it. In fact, President Abdi Mohamud Omar was humbled by the warm reception he received in Minnesota. It was a great victory for Ethio government and an ignominious defeat for Osman and his goons. I am beyond ecstatic by the promising turn of events in the twin cities. Allah Wa Akbar.

That is why he was sent to Hospital and his paid supporters in in hiding. If it was a success he wouldn't have spend the night in Hospital under security guard. LOOL

Allah Wa Akbar. LMAO

Qodax Qorax;690006 wrote:
My Land is called Somali Region of Ethiopia, not ********, Ognia or O'nia. looool

By the way, isnt Xaadisnimo why you guys dont support Somaliland?

Does Ethiopia support Somaliland? It has come out and basically said NO to Somaliland.

Thierry Henry;690008 wrote:
Does Ethiopia support Somaliland? It has come out and basically said NO to Somaliland.

I dont support Ethiopia. But fore sure I dont support ONLF war mongers.

Do you support Somaliland recongnition?

Qodax Qorax;690018 wrote:
I dont support Ethiopia. But fore sure I dont support ONLF war mongers.

Do you support Somaliland recongnition?

If they were administered a referendum like Eritrea under UN supervision and voted to secede I would support them. I support the referendum and have nothing against their push,

Why does it matter what ONLF does, they are Rebel group fighting for their own cause, it's Ethiopia which is blocking Somaliland

Qodax Qorax;690024 wrote:
Strange answer!

You can set 'conditions' for you acceptance of Somaliland, but I cant have an opinion of the ONLF?

I am indifferent to be honest, If they secede or don’t, it doesn’t matter to me. I didn't set any conditions, most referendum are conducted and supervised by the UN

Well I am not indiffrent, I care about my Somali people including those in the Somali region of Ethiopia. And they deserve peace. And if it comes to a struggle against the Ethiopians, it should be Somali UNITED struggle not a sub-clan based one.