Sign in to follow this  
caydarus

Role of women in soceity?

caydarus   

The role of women in soceity has been greatly overseen in the last few decades but now everything has change and become a more perspective to people. In the early days women were seen as wives who were intended to cook, clean, and take care of the children.

They were not allowed to perticipate any public issue such as voting and e.t.c while men took care of having jobs and paying any bills that had to be paid. soon enough it caught on that women should have a bigger role than what other people thought women should have. Women would have strikes and go on marches to prove that they should have rights just like everyone else.

They faced discrimination like and other race that faced it.Women would voice their opinion in any way possible so that they could reach their goals.

because without women a man wouldn't be a man at all and not have the comfort of having someone by his side through the rough and bad times.

Faheema.   

Women should stay home to cook, clean and raise children and service their husbands needs!

btw...where's the rest of the essay?

caydarus   

Chocolate and Honey;688443 wrote:
This left me:confused: What is the meaning of the thread? Is the poster arguing for, against, or in the maybe? Or (gasps!) is this supposed to be news?

what i mean is that how women are important in our society, a women has to take care of her own personal life and if she is a mother, she has to take care also about her children's life too.

marriage women have lots of warries and believe it or not, they carry out a moer stressfull life than marriaged men.

NGONGE   

Faheema.;688416 wrote:
Women should stay home to cook, clean and raise children and service their husbands needs!

btw...where's the rest of the essay?

When I was just a little girl

I asked my hoyo, what will I be

Will I be pretty, will I be rich

Here's what she said to me.

Naa Sahraay, Sahraay,

Whatever will be, will be

You’ll marry a man from miye

And treat him dutifully

Naa Sahraay, Sahraay

What will be, will be

You’ll tend to your goats and ri

Naa Sahraay, Sahraay<O:p</O:p

What will be, will be

When I was young, I fell in love

I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead

Will we have rainbows, day after day

Here's what my sweetheart said

Naa Sahraay, Sahraay,

I’ll go to qurbaha to see

If I can get us sharci

What will be, will be

I’ll get me a job instantly<O:p</O:p

In a taxi or security

Naa Sahraay, Sahraay<O:p</O:p

What will be, will be

Now I have children of my own

They ask their mother, what will I be

Will I be handsome, will I be rich

I tell them tenderly

Ooh caashaay, Laylaay,

You might be a doctor or MP

or you might tend the ri

What will be, will be

Ooh caashaay, Laylaay

You’ll marry a man from miye

And treat him appallingly

Ooh caashaay, Laylaay

What will be, will be

Ooh caashaay, Laylaay

You’ll get divorced, eventually

And live on social security

Ooh caashaay, Laylaay

What will be, will be

What will be, will be<O:p</O:p

hamza   

isqarxis;688436 wrote:
just imagine world without women

Allah solved everything for you. hypothetical questions have no place in islam

Juxa   

lol@ngonge. inaad ku darto bey aheyd, you will marry mid marqaan san, mashaqeyste or mid waalan

caydarus   

As everybody knows our mothers do domestic activities such as cooking,taking care of the children and house-cleaning,also they take care of their traditional roles at house even nowadays the number of tradeswomen in somalia has increased,since the civil war was broken,our mothers take alot of risks carry goods and selling them from place to place, even some of them carry goods on their shoulders to survive them.

what do you think if the war continues?...............''imagin'' in this situation in our motherland.

Somalina   

Haweenka Soomaaliyeed oo soo jeediyay hub-ka-dhigis iyo wadahadal

Golaha nabadeynta haweenka Soomaaliyeed ayaa kulan ay ku qaateen magaalada Muqdisho ee caasimadda Soomaaliya waxay dhinacyada siyaasadda u soo jeediyeen inay khilaafkooda ku dhammeeyaan wadahadal, isla markaana dhallinyarada lagu sameeyo hub-ka-dhigis.

Kulankan oo haweenku ay ku soo dhaweynayeen gabdho Soomaaliyeed oo dibadda ku noolaa, kuwaasoo dalka dib ugu soo laabtay, ayaa waxay tilmaameen in ay lagama maarman tahay dib-u-heshiisiin si loo soo afjaro colaadda daba dheeraatay ee Soomaaliya.

Haweenka ayaa sidoo kale muujiyay sida ay uga xun yihiin khilaafka cusub ee soo kala dhex galay maamul goboleedka Puntland iyo Dowlada FKMG ee Soomaaliya.

Kulankan oo ay ka soo qeyb galeen wasaaradda haweenka, xildhibaanno iyo ururrada haweenka ayaa dadkii ka hadlay ka mid ahayd xildhibaan Xaawo Qayaad, oo sheegay midnimada iyo wadajirku inay yihiin xalka keliya ee qarannimo lagu gaari karo, iyadoo halkaasi ka soo jeedisay tix suugaan ah oo ay kula dardaarantay haweenka Soomaaliyeed.

Curly   

hamza;688926 wrote:
Allah solved everything for you. hypothetical questions have no place in islam

Forget about women's rights for a second guys, you should all be more concerned about this statement. Hamza it really alarms me when people make sweeping statements like that and it's ultimately telling us is not to question or think. Islam encourages knowledge which involves thinking and questioning alike. What worries me is that you might well have a brilliant explanation because you went to circles and classes and it was diligently explained to you but you assume others know all this and will magically understand what you mean. However my problem with thissos that a more impressionable mind might take this litterally and apply to all aspects if life, and not question the most important things.

Someone recently said to me they're not a Muslim, when I asked why they said because they don't pray. When I probed further I realised it was because someone had told him 'you are not a Muslim if you do not pray'. Sure we've heard this line, but no one explainned to that person that if you believe in the A' shahadda no one can denounce your faith.