Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

NORWAY: A Somali man murders his wife and locks her body in his car's trunk

The high rates of mental illness and autism issues is a product of the failure of the somali women to bring up good stables children. All of them should be forcibly sterilised until they can bring quality into the world instead of rubbish.

AYOUB   

Ismalura;689069 wrote:
Ilaahey ha naxariisto maskiinta dadkeedana samir iyo iimaan ha ka siiyo.

Mida kale the idea that mentally ill people are more violent than others is nothing but an assumption and is actually part of the stigma. Many people with no mental health issue murder so you never know.

Some folks are just not romantic enough to believe in crimes of passion. 21 years bla bla..

London2010;689138 wrote:
The high rates of mental illness and autism issues is a product of the failure of the somali women to bring up good stables children. All of them should be forcibly sterilised until they can bring quality into the world instead of rubbish.

Spot on! Somali women give birth to mentally ill children because they're so godamn lazy. Not only should they be sterilized, they should be trained in schools on how to raise or even create a disease-free children; whatsmore, they should go to nanny schools instead of colleges. They should practice by getting jobs as nannies, daycare workers and babysitters in their neighborhood. As part of their "how to give birth and raise Autism and disease free child," they should do extensive research on sick children by simply asking the children's mothers "why did you do this child? When did you know you were responsible for creating such child? And how can I avoid birthing a mentally challanged or socially challanged child?" They should also carry an identification card that reads " I can give you a disease-free child; I passed all the tests." And the ones who don't have a card or proof? Well, those SHOULD definetly be sterilized!

Ismalura   

AYOUB;689145 wrote:
Some folks are just not romantic enough to believe in crimes of passion. 21 years bla bla..

Who said anything about crimes of passion? Or did you lock a body up some where adigana?

I am just telling folks to do some more research. There is more to mental health (and everything else) than what you see on TV.

AYOUB   

Ismalura;689280 wrote:
Who said anything about crimes of passion? Or did you lock a body up some where adigana?

I am just telling folks to do some more research. There is more to mental health (and everything else) than what you see on TV.

Oh we're the insurance claim type, are we? Phew, pardon me young lady.

Kulmiye   

Chocolate and Honey;689151 wrote:
Spot on! Somali women give birth to mentally ill children because they're so godamn lazy. Not only should they be sterilized, they should be trained in schools on how to raise or even create a disease-free children; whatsmore, they should go to nanny schools instead of colleges. They should practice by getting jobs as nannies, daycare workers and babysitters in their neighborhood. As part of their "how to give birth and raise Autism and disease free child," they should do extensive research on sick children by simply asking the children's mothers "why did you do this child? When did you know you were responsible for creating such child? And how can I avoid birthing a mentally challanged or socially challanged child?" They should also carry an identification card that reads " I can give you a disease-free child; I passed all the tests." And the ones who don't have a card or proof? Well, those SHOULD definetly be sterilized!

Yarta, u sound like your mother is some sort of prophet, listen most of us here are product of a beautiful Somali mothers and I can tell you that the actions of few psychopaths doesn't justified the reality of being a mother. secondly considering the circumstances back home, lack of schooling, and the nature of caring back home were the fathers are absent from their children; dont you think its unfair for you to put all the blame in services of the mothers? Come on- the mother could be outside all day trying to put a food on the table and they come back exhausted and de-hydrated from sitting in the sun selling tomatoes. walahay if anyone should be held accountable- its the fathers whom grass their asses with jat and are never concern with what they produce (shit)

Ismalura   

AYOUB;689323 wrote:
Oh we're the insurance claim type, are we? Phew, pardon me young lady.

Insurance kuye LOL. Like your poor Somali self has any life insurance. If you want to kill your wife for insurance go marry some cadaan woman !

Juxa   

there is no money to be made on dead people, trust me! now severely injured, disabled hmmmmmmmmmmm i hear jingle

Tuujiye   

looool@nin yaaban... sxbkaa markuu arkay xaaskiisa oo baashaaleyso. buu yiri "ninkaan haduu ku xoogaaye, ok ee aheed, hadii la seexaneesidna okey ee aheed, laakiin in aad saan ugu raaxeysatid oo ugu niik niikisid, XAQMA'AHA ANA MA U DULQAADAN KARO!!!" looool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

AYOUB   

Ismalura;689481 wrote:
Insurance kuye LOL. Like your poor Somali self has any life insurance. If you want to kill your wife for insurance go marry some cadaan woman !

I was talking about you not me. If the murders are not caused by mental illness, crimes of passion (my theory) or insurgence scams, them what? Ileen dadkeenu garan mayaan shuqulka la is karbaasho iyo dhuunta la isu dhegeyo ay gaaladu ciyaar-ciyaar isu dilaan. Not even A&T's boudoir secret tales has sadism topic been covered. What causes there murders in your opinion?

Ismalura   

What causes the murders in my opinion? Evil...there is such thing as pure evil. And yes 'anaga' waan garneynaa in la is karbaasho oo macana daro laisku dilo.