Sign in to follow this  
Sum1notSomali

Question to the ladies

Malika   

:D @ Ngonge..

Poster, I hope we have helped you broaden your mind, so not to look and judge a 'whole' people upon a few individuals you have met. As for us taking a chill pill - dont worry we aren't bothered, we can chew and spit you without a care in the world, you actually got off easy here.:D -

Fazliyah   

Make sure she is the one for you. Every ethnic group has their own issues and what Somali women in general do shouldn't matter to you.. if you are a Desi as I suspected then you are better off with your own kind from experience as a product of such union  and take Chocolate and Honeys’ advice

I am actually not indian, but nice assumptions. Anyways the only thing I know about Somali people is what they tell me.

The lady in question is a self proclaimed expert on Somali culture, she told me this is common among her people.

The emotion packed responses of some leads me to believe are differences are few between our cultures.

Let me state this again this is what she said.

When in a multicultural relationship and on person plays the culture card it is best to be fully informed before you respond to this malignant problem.

Welcome Sum1notSomali,

I'm surprised by response nomads! you seem quite hostile to be honest...if this kind of query is not worth your time just ignore it...I didnt see anything particularly offensive in the question and neither would I jump to conclusions about the poster's culture...

Dear poster,

We dont discriminate against or segregate those women you call "pariah" in our society and no Somali women are not known to talk about their intimate relations with men...they are every bit as decent as other muslim women.

hope that helps

Chimera   

It is true, the Somali Female Intelligence Service(SFIS), collects data and shares it amongst its global offices. Therefore everyone will know about you, from Minnesota to Mogadishu, from Bosaso to Brussels, and from Hargeisa to Honululu. They are extremely resourceful with a long list of potential targets whom they are capable of striking or humiliating from any part of the world. They have been known to challenge the Illuminati in the West, and are currently wrestling for dominance with the Red Turban Society in Asia and Africa.

There is a secret ceremony held every four months known as the Buranbur, where the Godmothers of the SFIS attend a Somali venue, usually a wedding, because this is where the bride is initiated into the SFIS through the sacrifice of the groom. An important display of loyalty, as she has given up her newlywed husband to claim a seat in this highly sophisticated organisation.

The poor groom and his male relatives, are neutralised with powerful sedative bullets, before being stripped naked and laid bare on the stage in front of the Godmothers, who are allowed to eat the purest parts of their bodies, such as the kidneys, the liver and the brain. When the Godmothers are finished, the blood and the fleshy leftover parts become the domain of the undercover SFIS agents dressed in colorful Diracs, who then lick the red water flowing from the dying young males on the stage.

The main Godmother then presents to the bride, the heart of the groom. The man whom she loved dearly, and who had treated her with kindness and respect. This ceremony solidifies her entrance into the SFIS, and she is granted agent status.

You might wonder why am I so informed about this organisation, including all the little details? I have been researching the SFIS ever since my good friend Guled suffered the fate of a Buranbur ceremony, I was present at his wedding, probably the most beautiful one I had ever attended, but the fact that I had drunk more than two liters of Vimto and Fanta the first hour of the wedding, caused me to leave for the rest-rooms. When I returned all of the music had stopped, no cheers, no laughs, just complete silence with a domineering voice echoing through the mainhall.

I had become a witness to an ancient ritual dating back to the era of Queen Araweelo's reign in Somalia. I was horrified by all the blood and gore, but I was also frozen with fear, all of the beautiful sisters whom I had danced with earlier had transformed into wretched looking demonic creatures, now circling around my friends like vultures, and like vultures their noses could smell even the smallest scents, therefore a fat chance that my Dolce Gabana men perfume I had so lavishly spreyed on myself earlier would escape their senses. They saw me looking through the little window of the door, and descended upon me like a wild horde of hyenas, but I was too fast for them and had succeeded in reaching my car outside. Several jumped on top, but we went from 0 to 60mph in less than 5 seconds and a quik look behind me was enough to see their bloody faces kissing the tarmac of the road. Their screams of disappointment went through my body and send chills down my spine.

I'm part of an Underground force known as the "Sons of King Wilwaal", we will continue the struggle and illuminate what paid critics have dismissed as a mere conspiracy theory. My advice to you is; do not enter in a relationship with a Somali woman, most definitely don't seek to marry her (as she will sacrifice you like a little lamb), and keep conversations with her short, for anything longer than "hi", will see you end up on their mega database supported by several massive IBM Blue Gene supercomputers.

:D:D:D@ Adam. I wouldnt have spilled the beans like that if I were you. Now, even if we don't terminate you for commiting treason against your own, sure the "Sons of King Wilwaal" wont tolerate such emotion filled move: revealing the resistance's existance. We have long suspected and brushed the resistance's existance as mere childplay; but you've intruded on our sacred rituals?

I wouldnt be answering any sweet "Hi" from Malika or Juxa if I were you.

Chimera   

Ha!, we live in the deep shadows, there's no way you can find us. I do feel sorry for Sum1notSomali, he called the Godmothers "pariahs".

You know he's dead.

Farmaraa   

Please don't generalize Somali women. Personally, I don't believe that we have what we called "Somali culture" so; this kind of women who are talked about the sex and size may exist and live within our society. Let us say that they don't represent all Somali sisters. I would argue all Somali man to respect sister dignity and privacy. If you have a date with girl, you are not dating all Somali girls and they have different manner and personality in individual bases.