Sign in to follow this  
Abid Abass

Zizu will win the World Futebol Player of the year!

Salam Aleikum Abass

Well a lot of ppl would say Ronaldo will win wot u think? i no infact am sure he will win.

But i agree with you out of the three shortlisted for the title zidane desrve it the most having had the season that he had with real madrid and scoring that wonder goal to secure the only title that has so far eluded him in his career.

So i would like to see him win, but i think ronaldo will win after all he was top score in the world cup, produced a match wining perfomance and of course the is a gr8 story behind it all.

nuune   

Olivier Khan will be the man to get the award,zidane didn't do anyting to deserve that award and so as ronaldo didn't do enough in real madrid,scoring few goals for brazil in the world cup doesn't give him an award,about Zizu,i favour him to be the second!!

Lefty   

I agreed with you shuju!

This award will automaticaly go to Ronaldo!

The Guy had a good World Cup this past Summer!

IF not, I think the other top runners are Zidane and the German Goalkeeper Kahn and one of them may get it. But I still think Ronaldo will get it...

H   

sup ppl da aUtomatic candidate iz Ronaldo RONALDO, no buddy expected him 2 ever kick a ball 'cos of da injuries...... born again n' kickin' some dym ball again....

good luck ronie

WingA   

nah, i vote for Mr Khan!! he had a wicked world cup too and a good champions league season but i know they will give it Mr R9 so let it be!!

peez..

H   

jeah bruv r9 should have it, khan had a good wc, but got kicked out of da champs league hahah. gunners got )-:, liverpool da same )-:

H   

Originally posted by Hashi:

sup ppl da aUtomatic candidate iz
RONALDO, no buddy expected him 2 ever kick a ball 'cos of da injuries...... born again n' kickin' some dym ball again....

good luck ronie

pockets da whole things home

RaMpAgE   

wallahi...this player of the world thing is unfair...wat has ronaldo done to deserve it...win onli the world cup :mad: .....if that was the case it should have been reberto carlso....he has won the ecl n also the world cup...y not him...anwayz i was hoping for henry to win...but **** happenz :rolleyes:

WingA   

my respect for FIFA choosing the best player in the world has gone!! i dont recogise this award no-more!! its shame a player can do so well in a season and another can 11 or someink games a win the dam thing!!

its a JOKE!!

Fair enough you bre's talk highly of ronaldo but ma honest opinion is that da award should go to Michael Ballack (germany)(leverkusen)... da guy got to 3 finals n his team almost won da league with his goals.. n even though he didn't win anything he still managed to score 45+ goals from midfield ... the most ronaldo deserves is his golden boot thats it... even though he is gonna win da player of the year... he does not deserve it ... i mean what about rivaldo who set up da chances for ronaldo n scored 6 goals in da world cup... naah man its all fixed ... same as Spain got cheated by the koreans

peace ...

N.O.R.F   

The only reason Ronaldo got the award was because he lost out in 1998 to Zidane as a result of his off field problems before the final in Saint Denis- Paris. But we all know Zidane did not do sh*t until the final. Ronaldo deserves this award becuase he was the top scorer in a world cup by scoring 8 goals. When was the last time some1 got more than 6 in a world cup.

I have the maximum respect for Ronaldo as a footballer, after all that he went through to come back and narrowly miss out on the Seria A with Inter and win a world cup the way he did, comon lads thats world class beyond no doubt.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WingA   

... the most ronaldo deserves is his golden boot thats it...

SPOT ON BRUV!!

bruv, i love watching R9 play footie and am not player hating him but there were other players who did more last season then him!!

"i was hoping for henry to win" well The World player of the yea award is doggy enough as it is i.e. Figo one it inforn of zizo??? Alan sheara sorry shittera came third one year Beckhams name is always in the hat year in year our and he has came 2nd twice.

Man if a player like henry (the horse)then wins it despite not having a left foot, desite not being able to header a ball, despite not being able to score 1-1 with goalies, despite being so crap in big time games...then i will lose any

respect i have for that award.

How come Del peiro or Batistuta or Rui costa have never even made the Top 5 Let alone the short list its a Joke.

Even Players like Ryan Giggs and Paul scholes, who have been consistantly great over the last 6-8 years are over looked by this award.