Sign in to follow this  
Qandalawi

Puntland and Somaliland should unite

Come August 2011 and after the expiration of the TFG...

Faroole and Siilaanyo should unite and declare themselves the republic of Somalia.

That's the idea I am promoting for the sake of the Somalinimo, please register to support it or if not please raise you opinion in a civilised manner.

The idea of Somalia or of a Somali republic should be beyond regions, clans or territory, it should be about the people, the Somali people.

Yes, let's promote piracy, sell mineral and oil contracts, start deportations of Koonfurions, and divide all the Cities just like Galkacyo, all in the name of Somalinimo. What a great idea.

bilan   

Dhalaankii sidaada raba baa la sidaa waligaa ma maqashay, SL does not want to be part of Somalia or Somalis, they want their own country for their clan only, and they should be left alone, I am really tired people asking SL to stay with Somalia, it is the best interest of SL to be part of Somalia if they do not want that, then we should respect their decision and let them leave with their 3 cities.

Somalina   

Qandalawi;686825 wrote:
Come August 2011 and after the expiration of the TFG...

Faroole and Siilaanyo should unite and declare themselves the republic of Somalia.

That's the idea I am promoting for the sake of the Somalinimo, please register to support it or if not please raise you opinion in a civilised manner.

The idea of Somalia or of a Somali republic should be beyond regions, clans or territory, it should be about the people, the Somali people.

ridiculous-race.jpg

:D

Somalinimo kulahaa...looooool