Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Homeless man with golden voice - no more homeless

STOIC   

God works in a miracle ways..Dude is enjoying the new fame.A new job.A new mortgage.A trip to his mother in NY.I didn't like how Smoking gun website was already airing his rap sheet of troubles with the law (in all fairness most of the bums have been behind the trooper cruisers lol )

The Zack   

I have seen this on the local news, he is lucky and he is getting a second chance in this life. The dude was homeless for a decade and now he will be back on his feet, aduunyo!

Ismalura   

I am really happy for him and his mother. He got a wonderful second chance at life ! Aduun waa hadhka labdiisa galin.

This shows just how much great human potential we are losing to poverty and our indifference to human suffering. May be we would find greater things if we stopped to really see every homeless child, man or woman.

Did this remind any one of the united way ad that shows a dirty rough homeless man pealing of skin and turning in to a well dressed good looking man?..."What you are really giving is a way out."

Samafal   

What a strory, this is what they mean when theysay 'rags to riches'. It's miracle from god that this aging man got a second life before it was too late. Makes you think of how many more talented people go to waste.