Sign in to follow this  
Ismalura

The bachelor.

Ismalura   

Is anyone on SOL watching this season of the bachelor. I watched the last two season and I am becoming addicted to the drama :o. I don't believe that it is about finding love but I find it a very entertaining joke. What do you think?

Anyone?

I dont like to admit, but I've watched both the bachelor and bachelorette last season.

I'm not sure I'm convinced by the developed feelings in a contrived environment, under the watchful eyes of the nation, but its definitely all so very romantic and idealistic in how we would like all relationships to start and develop, so thats its allure for me.

Ismalura   

@ Serinty I ask my self why the hell I watch it and I don't admit to many people either. The drama has a way of attrcating and keeping me there :). I guess I should just enjoy it.

@ Yaa tahay enough with the subxanalah pliz. How would you know camal laan in uu yahay unles you are familiar with the show? So who is your favourite? I know you are watching it ;)

Kool_Kat   

How many relationships have lasted after all the drama and cameras were turned off? I used to watch it way back when, laakiin stopped after the first couple of seasons...Dunno, it just became too cheesy for my taste ~ wax lee maanta dhan isjiidaayo, wax lee is dhuuqaayo, wax lee oynaayo, and in the end after all the hirig-hirig, waalagu kala kacaa...In the news, on TV, on the papers will, eventually, read "HEBEL IYO HEBLAAYO WAA KALA HAREEN"! I rather read Sleeping Beauty over and over again...:D

Ismalura, bal maxaa cusub this season? Igu jabi sheekada, may be inaan mar mar isha ku xado...:D

Ismalura   

Come one KK sleeping beauty is just just as fake. Even though I some times make fairy tales in my head we know by that no handsome prince drops by with a white horse. Not that I care but it just doesn't work like that any more.

I know that the bachelor thing is mostly (if not all) about fame and money but you gotta admit that the drama is interesting. Naagaha (or nimanka) is dagalaya ama those who cry when they haven't even known the person for a day make my Monday night. The bachelor this season (Brad) has been a bachelor in the 2007 season and ended up choosing no one. I don't know all the details now but here is chris Harrison's blog with the main information.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/01/04/chris-harrison-the-bachelor-season-premiere-blog/

Kool_Kat   

Chris Harrison is a hottie himself! :P Not too long ago ayaan uga jeeday Chris Harrison on the Joy Behar show...Tey ku dhigtay?!

It always pissed me off the most when the women who are cut on the first episode start bawling! WAH!!! War yeey u yaqaanaan ninka? :mad:

Ismalura   

@ Kool Kat oohinta is part of what makes my night lol.

@ Somalina hijabi bachelorette is coming to Canada ee send a nomination :). We could just call it 'halaal dating show ' and have so much fun with it !