Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargeysa, (Haatuf): Spokesman for agent Atam exposes truth.. Somaliland link with Al Shabaab

War illeen balaayo.

Soomalidii intey waalatay bey hadda waxay keentay inay ku faanaan anaa kaaga badan nin kale ciid uu leeyahay iyo dal uu dhistay.

war nimanyohoow waxan hala soo shir tagina ee isku xishooda.

No disrespect but Somalis in the US behave in the most dispicable shameful ways. The things that come out of the US and especially Minnesota is so damn embarrassing. I would not be proud to admit to be the majority in the US. Thanks to them all Somalis are labelled terrorists, pimps and prostitutes.

* Puts head down in shame*

Furthermore, these refugees from Minnesota and the US are ALWAYS in the media complaining and causing so much trouble. All over the internet in American immigration/refugee/muslim blogs, Somalis receive a bright spotlight. Our brothers and sisters in America need to change their ways. They're hurting us all in the dispora.

The Zack   

Somalina, at least you and I agree on this: Reer adeerkaa meeshan kuma badna :D :D.. I am kidding..

Duke, So u went from "Puntlanders are the largest community in the US" to "we are more than the Somalilanders in the states". What a shif there! Nevertheless, I agree that Puntlanders have larger community than the Khaldaanis in the Twin cities.

Mr. Somalia, no need to mention those who molest you in California's Orange County every day. You are the one who told us that.

LOOOOL@AfricaOwn's cheap shots at the Somalis in Minnesota. They are new to the US to kulahaa, asaga ma asagaa meesha ku dhashay tolow?

Calaa iyo Kulli Xaal, I don't really give a damn who is who in this country, if reer qudhuc is the majority so be it!

SomaliGalbeed is more in San Diego, Twin Cities is Puntland though. Somalilanders are the majority in the UK I believe, because the British used to bring protitutes back from the countries they colonized.

The Zack;685851 wrote:

Mr. Somalia, no need to mention those who molest you in California's Orange County every day. You are the one who told us that.

!

Like a stop at the gas station, everybody gets a handle....

***Passes her on the Djibouti boys****

Americans and Brits do not see you as clan XYZ. They see you as black men and when they get to know you, they will see as a pirate and terrorist Somali. Our ethnic name has a very very bad reputation all over the world. Feeling superior over one another when we're collectively at the bottom of every society we live in. Pretty hilarious. :)