Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargeysa, (Haatuf): Spokesman for agent Atam exposes truth.. Somaliland link with Al Shabaab

Somalina;685624 wrote:
Do you have data to back up your claim that the largest Somali diaspora in America hail from PL, yaa Dukey?

In the US? Maybe the Twin cities, Seattle, Boston (maybe San Diego)

Forget about Virginia, DC, Atlanta, and Houston.

AfricaOwn;685635 wrote:
In the US? )

Forget about Virginia, DC, Atlanta, and Houston.

There are more Somali's in South Minneapolis than all those places you mentioned combined. Go jump of a cliff, and you know that this is a fact, no matter how much you spin it.

General Duke;685636 wrote:
There are more Somali's in South Minneapolis than all those places you mentioned combined. Go jump of a cliff, and you know that this is a fact, no matter how much you spin it.

Somalis in the twin cities are poor. The twin city is probably the most pathetic city in the US...Real talk. Nothing but recent refugees that came to the US are shipped there. Don't get bright with me old man.

General Duke;685638 wrote:
^^^lol@the Twin Cities comment, I did not expect anything else from you. Anywho the fact remains, you are at a disadvantage in every location.

lol@the dirt poor Somalis in the twin cities having any sort of weight..please. All sort of bad stuff comes from the areas your people are known to be populated the most..your kids running off to Somalia joining al-shabab to small-time gangs killing each other.

Step your game up....You're not competing.

^

LOL

May I suggest a little self-immolation for the young man-- it will solve most of his problems, especially the debilitating envy he is suffering from. happy0002.gif

The Zack   

Duke is stating the truth when he said Somalilanders have very few number of their community in the US. Just like in Somalia, there aren't that many Khaldaanis in this country. However, Somalina has a point and Duke is dead wrong on claiming Puntlanders are the majority here. If anyone argues about those facts, I will come back and kick their *** with figures and official data. LOL.

STOIC   

Haha..Puntland people are majority in America... Next we will hear that they "control" the American politics( or the next Somali-Senate elect will be from Duke's people)...This is the most irrational and joke comment I ever READ in SOL...Few weeks ago I saw a Somali gentlemen in downtown Philadelphia.The way the brother was looking at me made my partner uncomfortable.My friend asked me whether I knew the guy who was looking at us from a distance.My eyes caught the gentlemen and I said my dutiful Salam to the brother (you might have thought a lightening strike the brother the way he jumped from his seat) I started conversing with him in Somali (all while my friend was thinking how strange for two people who knew nothing of each other could be cordial and inviting )..Now had I known the figures from Duke's study I'd have assumed the brother was Puntlander and I'd have ignored him, but no I didn't ignored the brother neither did he ignored me. We were two nomads in a strange land.The moral of the story is that we as a Somalis are few and its about time to put your village mentality of tribalism behind you and enjoy what the West offers you-a new sense of brotherhood and love for each other.Something that is indeed rare in our homeland...

Somalina   

The Zack;685649 wrote:
Duke is stating the truth when he said Somalilanders have very few number of their community in the US. Just like in Somalia, there aren't that many Khaldaanis in this country. However, Somalina has a point and Duke is dead wrong on claiming Puntlanders are the majority here. If anyone argues about those facts, I will come back and kick their *** with figures and official data. LOL.

Zack, just do it now, ha noo soo noqonin, bring the figures hadda, waxna ha soo reebin (graphs, immigration figures, tahriibayasha doonta ku yimid, flight 13s, flight 21s etc)...

Duke wuxuu gaarey heer uu dhaha "our new country", bal ii sheeg meesha hal qabiil noqon karo a country?

Inuu intaas ka roonyahay ayaan u maleeyey. Somalia is the size of the state of Texas, markaasey rabaan iney sii kale googooyaan... dadkaan maxay aqristaan, xageese ku soo koreen waa yaabe...

.Now had I known the figures from Duke's study I'd have assumed the brother was Puntlander and I'd have ignored him, but no I didn't ignored the brother neither did he ignored me.

Brother STOIC, would you kindly clarify what you mean by the above statement? I don't think it is appropriate for me to speculate your thoughts here.

STOIC   

Libax,

My tribal/regional instinct would have kicked in like a Morphine and I'd have immediately created a mental barrier since I'm NOT from the same region with the brother (We all have that poison in us) .I didn't care where he was from neither did the brother cared. We were two Somalis with maybe different backgrounds, but bonded by the Somali brotherhood.I'm NOT a Sociologist, but visiting places like Minnesota I can assure you that the American people don't give a hoot what our clan/regional composition is...

The Zack;685649 wrote:

Zack, I hope you don't plan on considering the Ethiopian caanobooreyaal of San Diego in your "official data"! lol

The issue at hand here is, are there more Puntlanders than there are marfashlanders in the US of A? And it is without any doubt that Puntlanders are more numerous. So if you have figures that are contrary to that, then bring them forth!

Not sure what Zack is crying about here. The Somali's who hail from Puntland constitute a large grouping in the US, and I am talking about the largest centres where the Somali's reside in.

The Somalilanders are a small group here, and have little inflaunce.