Sign in to follow this  
WingA

Official Champions League 2006/07 Thread

^^^Norf, it seems like you got quite a fanbase over there.

The match tommorrow is unpredictable, because liverpool + champions league = surprises.

I was just going through the football websites and it seems as though everyone is backing AC milan to beat you this time and exact revenge. The thing is, people were saying that in 2005 aswell, so you never know. Anyways, I hope we see a much better game than what I was watching on Saturday. The last 2 finals liverpool have been involved in, 2005 CL and 2006 FA cup, has had atleast 6 goals and penalties, so more of the same and you have my red support for 2moro only. Grill the pizzas or whatever.

N.O.R.F   

^^I'm not going to make any predictions saxib. Just need to book place at the local big screen with the AC Milan Arabs supporters and hope we come out on top.

Only problem is i cant get all the hype i would in the UK

N.O.R.F   

'Joey Ate the Frogs Legs, made the Swiss Roll and now he's Munchin' Gladbach'

'Champions League? We're 'Avin Kebabs'

'You were right. It wasn't over the line. Ha, Ha,'

'Jose, give us back our banner and we'll give you back your dog!'

Hunguri   

I've my Liverpool Red T-shirt, and the cap with me. Cant wait to finish the job, and put on the uniform in support of my team :D . The City of Liverpool is turning to be a second Burco lately;). Anyhow, I call it "Maakhir City". There is one famouse street, that skiped from my mind, which Somali Communities have restaurents and gather to chat. May be, it was something like "Gramby Street or Grummy" dont know really!. Anyhow, Liverpool Liverpool Liverpool :D . The Cup will go to Anfield and to my Princes Road house :D !

N.O.R.F   

^^Granby Street is famous. Alot of Somalis live in that little xaafad but the place has been transformed.

Looking forward to tonight's game and a little nervous.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Barca will lose at Liverpool. They’re a great team with very good players but their manager is not of the class of Banitez.

Barca enjoy playing down the middle and mostly relying on Deco & co to pass the ball about to the fast guys on the sides. Liverpool cut the supply there last week and they shall do the same again at home. Barca will (again) try to attack right through the middle but with Alonso, Sissoko (who drove them crazy last time) and Gerrard Liverpool are sure to hold them back.

Here is my usual annual prediction, coming to you very early this year:

Liverpool are going to be crowned European champions for the sixth time. You heard it here first.
:D

:D:D

Gerrard%20Celebrating.gif

N.O.R.F   

^^I remember you predicted Greece to win Euro 2004 and Liverpool in 2005. If you get this one right (which i hope you do) i will not debate with you on footy anymore. You will simply for classed a genius!

ps what happened to those tickets?