Sign in to follow this  
WingA

Official Champions League 2006/07 Thread

Faheema.   

^ Nevermind ey...after tonight's results you're better off without those 'tickets'. :D They could have easily won, with the chances Gerrardhad. One too many opportunities wasted i guess.

N.O.R.F   

Well it was a big disappointment but we just didnt have the quality in the final third. I think we dominated the game but just couldnt find the opening. That goal just before half time did us and it was always a 'who score first wins' type of game.

Well done to Milan who were not even playing CL football until UEFA did a u-turn. They must have egg on their face. Italian football is on a high again.

Viking, i know you was proud of the Rossaneri.

That ref was very fussy about giving free kicks to Milan

Hunguri   

Well, Liverpool did play a fantastic,beautifull game. They dominated the game, and showed some tremendouse efforts. However, it was not their night. They lost the trophy without regrets. Either of them would have won, and if it was AC Milan be it. I could not watch and finish the game. I left, and did not even wait the Italiano Banana mad celebrations :D . Well, its the Arab Old saying. Yawm bi Yawm. Yawm li Liverpool/Istanbul and another to AC Milan/Athens. Well done AC Milan. The owner of this club has not only been succesful in his politics career, but he is even collecting the football cups lol. Always Viva the Reds, Viva Liverpool!!!!!

N.O.R.F   

I had to contend with a wisdom tooth growth during the game. I'm getting wiser :D

If 2005 didnt happen then i would be more gutted but the pain killers did help.

Couldnt sleep, got up and made breakfast for the family :cool: