Sign in to follow this  
WingA

Official Champions League 2006/07 Thread

nuune   

Thanks Urban

Anyone who watched that game could tell straight away who are the best team and the greatest players on this semi-finals.

Liverpool should have killed the game within the 90 minute period, and within the extra-time period.

No one in their right mind would compare Liverpool to an immature team like Chelsick.

What a great penalty shoot by Steven Gerard, Alonso, Kuyt and Zenden.

Kuyt should have killed the game with his 3 great chances.

What a night, what a night!

Urban   

Nuune I agree with you bud. There's no way Kuyt's goal was offside.. What a night tho, wish I was sitting at the kop end.

Drogba should've won an oscar for his performance.

nuune   
Roko, for me, I would prefer United, cuz at this time, we mastered their whole tactics, but again, Milan would suit us better and make our job easier, with the players Liverpool had tonight and their desire to get the ball everytime, I think Liverpool can have an easy final if they double the effort they had tonight.

Urban   

Well I hope Milan go through. The last thing I wanna see is a premiership match in a champions league final.. :rolleyes:

Intel   

Originally posted by Urban:

The last thing I wanna see is a premiership match in a champions league final

yep

and for that reason only i hope it will be Milan Vs Liverpool final.

both games of this tie were pretty ordinary.

Jose "The best team lost" :D

N.O.R.F   

Rocko lol

I will stick my neck out and say i want Milan. But Man Utd can do it tonight so who knows?

Nuune, i dont think Liverpool can double their work effort. Chelsea did have time on the ball the whole game.

Jose was inferior to Benitez yet again. If he played Balarouze and put Essien in the middle Chelsea would have had a better game. Essien had a great game again.

"We were the best team today, even against a team only playing for the Champions League."

"In extra-time we were the only team who tried to win, but football is like that and the penalty shoot-out is part of the game.

"My players did a great run in the Champions League."

"I respected Liverpool always in my words. I don't need to say more and today I think the best team was Chelsea."

You have to love his 'panache' :Dicon_razz.gif

Soma and crew, you had injuries yes. You played more games yes. You was at Anfield yes. But who gives a ? icon_razz.gif

SoMa_InC   

Jose was inferior to Benitez yet again. If he played Balarouze and put Essien in the middle Chelsea would have had a better game. Essien had a great game again.

Couldn't have said it any better!

The best WON, simple as that!

Jose should be ashamed!

^^^^Soma join the exit crew, I know you're team will be ready for sunday, or have you forgot?

The Special One?? More like The Deluded One.