Sign in to follow this  
WingA

Official Champions League 2006/07 Thread

nuune   

^^^ No defense for M-united tonight, all da big boys are out or injured, it is a home game so they may steal something but I doubt it.

BOB   

What’s going on…No predictions and No Banters between Liverpool & Chelsea? Guys roll your sleeves up and lighten up the place…it’s boring reading the last year’s comments.

First...it was a thrilling match at Old Trafford last night and Man Utd (I hate to admit it) deserved to win as they showed more hunger and determination and if you ever wondered why Milan want to get rid of Ancelotti look no further than last night’s game. (forget the Liverpool game in the final)

Secondly...Just about everybody I know is predicting a Milan and Liverpool final where Milan will finally exorcise the ghost of Istanbul but I tend to disagree and I have a sneaky feeling that it will be the other way around…Man Utd Vs Chelsea and Chelsea to win. Sorry my brothers Northerner & Nuune and my old mate Viking.

Tonight’s game is very crucial for Chelsea not only because its being played at the Bridge but the players that will be missing…lately Essien proved himself to be a very important to the team as he seems to be their driving force with his gutsy performances and his powerful runs in the middle or on the wing where I believe Liverpool has a weakness and then there’s Ballack who’s been improving game by game especially in Europe and both of those will be missing and its time for young Mikel to step on the plate and take the bull by the horn but can he cope against the power and energy of Sissoko? Let’s wait and find out.

Like I said my money is on…Man Utd Vs Chelsea final and Chelsea to win the lot.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

SoMa_InC   

^^Asalaam Aleykum BOB?

Man Utd Vs Chelsea and Chelsea to win. Sorry my brothers Northerner & Nuune and my old mate Viking.

You made my day Sxb! Thanks you!

To nights game is very crutial, all that matters is to keep a clean sheet. We can get a goal at Anfield.......an hour to go.....lets see how it rolls........

N.O.R.F   

A nervous start by Liverpool lead to the goal. We responded well but just couldnt find the opening. Gerrard went close and that Zenden should be shot for his performance (where is Harry Kewell????).

The ref was good and he didnt fall for the diving by Chelsea players. Our strikers looked weak against a tough Chelsea back four.

It will be even togher next week but we are hoping Anfield will be out 12th man.

Impressed with Chelsea's young African lions in Obi Mikel and Sulayman Kalou.

nuune   

It will be a different game in Anfield.

I was dissapointed with Aurabelo, Aggra, Alonso, Kuyt, and Bennant.

Sosoko should have been there instead of Mechanero

Rafa messed it up last night, but I was glad it ended 1-0, we can strike back in Anfield and held them and surround them and destroy them, they thought one is enough smile.gif

That Drogba is the most cheater boy I have ever seen, what is wrong with this guy, he doesn't even feel ashamed off those freaky free-flow-diving, he should be suspended from footie if he continues like that.

N.O.R.F   

I hope Finnan plays in the 2nd leg.

Agger was ok but he was too tight for the goal and Drogba tricks got him.

Alonso played well and kept up the fast pace. Everything was going through him. Gerrard should have got in the box more often. Mechareno should be replaced by Mommo but i think Rafa wanted more quality in passing last night.

We will need Momo for the second leg big time!

Aurellio at left back and Risse at left wing. Zenden on the bench!

Sore Loosers Nune & Northerner. Liverpool is no match for Chelsea,They will also get another azz chewing @anfield :D

Bring on Manchester & or everyone else,Murinho and his boys will kick major azz smile.gif

That Drogba is the most cheater boy I have ever seen, what is wrong with this guy, he doesn't even feel ashamed off those freaky free-flow-diving, he should be suspended from footie if he continues like that

Sheeeko!!