Sign in to follow this  
WingA

Official Champions League 2006/07 Thread

nuune   

^^^ Liverpool style, that was a classic stuff indeed, PSV's Kluviert was total disaster to the team.

I wouldn't mind Chelsick coming through since it is easy for us to knock them out, Valencia would do the job and will get the away goal

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

First and foremost CONGRATS to Northerner & Nuune on a job well done... smile.gif

secondly...I was expecting Liverpool to take advantage of Alex's absence, (the man who knocked us out almost single handedly) and they did that with ease and as for Bayern Munchen, they shouldn't write Milan off or they will come to regret it...the Russian referee was awful last night, no wonder Karl-Heinz Rummenige was suspicious of him long before the match and he was proven right when he awarded Milan a non-existant penalty. redface.gif

About tonight's games, in theory, Chelsea shouldn't have any problem dismantling the always stubborn Valencia and they should be careful not to give them too much room to launch their trade mark counter-attack...

many people believe Utd has the easiest tie of all the English teams and I tend to disagree with that notion as Roma is more dangerous than PSV especially when Totti is on song...ask Lyon that...the team many thought including myself would be the dark horse of this year's title.

Good Luck Guys.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

I hope we get there Soma, but we need a good performance at the Mestalla first. Having Joe Cole back helps a great deal.

Ps All you liverpool fans get ready for payback for when you CHEATED us out of the Champs leauge two seasons ago

nuune   

^^^^

Ps All you liverpool fans get ready for payback for when you
CHEATED us
out of the Champs leauge two seasons ago

You mean when you DEFEATED us,aah you and your typo errors!

lool @ Nuune

Bro, you better hope that valencia contain us otherwise we gonna rip you up for being the CHEATS that you are. you fluked that game throught shoddy refereeing and you know as well as any other scouser that you wouldnt have won that game if it wasnt for a goal you were gifted by the referee.

So you better pray that you dont Chelsea again :D

nuune   

^^ Actually bro, we prefer Chelsick than Valencia, it is easy for us to beat them and will make our job smoothly.

But again, I will say bring on Valencia, we know their tactics very well, Rafa Benitez is the master of Valencia selection.

At this moment, of this stage of CL, Liverpool is the strongest team, I am not saying that cuz I support Liverpool, but that is what everyone is saying excluding you and Chelsick Abromivichians.

ooh I forgot, we don't have Arsenal in CL, you gotta be happy smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

A Chelsea fan talking of cheating? looool

Didnt Gudjohnson dive to get Alonso booked so he missed the 2nd leg? We didnt cheat and we won. Ask the ref ;)

ps how many shots did Russia get on target over the two legs? 1 lol

Northener,

the Gudjohnson thing was a minor as it didnt affect the turn of the tide much at all. Liverpool on the other hand were HANDED the winning goal in a very thight game by the referee.

diving happens all the time in the game and i am willing to admit that my team does have divers but so does liverpool and every other team, however not every team gets goals given to them that they didnt deserve :D .

Eitherway a repeat meeting in the Semi's would put all the these issue to bed so lets hope that we meet eachother. And this time play fair lads :D

Nuune,

I agree with you that Liverpool are the strongest team in the Champions leauge, because they have a knack of turning their game on in Europe which is something my team Chelsea dont tend to do that very well. However the championsleauge is about showing up on the Night and anything can happen so lets hope that we beat Valencia and Liverpool and Chelsea get a fair crack at eachother with the Mighty Blues winning of course :D

nuune   

Roma was humiliated to the point that they gave up and were looking forward for the final whistle.

7 goals against Roma in CL, that is not good, they are better off.

lets see if we can score a record goals against psv tomorrow.

N.O.R.F   

^^Roma thought they would get a Seria A like tactical game. Man Utd came out of the blocks like Ben Johnson in 1988 and should be checked for steroids! Where is Winger?

Essien is the man! See you soon Russia!