Sign in to follow this  
WingA

Official Champions League 2006/07 Thread

Ms DD   

I predict Liverpool VS Man U final.

I am disappointed with Arsenal. Lot of people are making nioses about a possible partnership with Anelka and Henry. Apparently they could be dynamite. I have my doubts though.

N.O.R.F   

^^I think Bayern are already in the final!

Arsenal are simply Arsenal. They will be back next year.

Dont want Chelski in Semis!

Ms DD   

^^ I have 1999 dejavu coming on.

I am tired of waiting arsenal to do well. I think we can summise from their performances of late that a new kind of spirit is needed.

Kyoti,

you make sense in your post but i think you need to read the stuff i am replying to before you say i diss chelsea. your fellow gooner bob has constant digs at chelsea and i am person who will defend chelsea to the death. so i guess a little perspective is needed

Kyoti,

you make sense in your post but i think you need to read the stuff i am replying to before you say i diss chelsea. your fellow gooner bob has constant digs at chelsea and i am person who will defend chelsea to the death as longs as there is sense and reasonality in my arguements. so i guess a little perspective is needed from all of us.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by A.J. Timacadeh:

Kyoti,

i am person who will defend chelsea to the death

Seriously?

SoMa_InC   

I predict Liverpool VS Man U final.

Cambaro where does that leave the Blues? Cmon you can't just write us off!

Dont want Chelski in Semis!

Northerner Sxb, you understand that everyday is not friday, your team was lucky last time, I just hope we get the luck this time that is if we beat Valencia and you lot win against PSV.

By the way, why is everyone predicting that Liverpool will beat PSV and Man Utd beating Roma. PSV is the same team that beat the young gunners who let's not forget trashed Liverpool twice this season and Roma did dismiss one of the favourites of the cup, Lyon at home.

As far as I am concerned any team can win it. PSV, Liverpool, Chelsea, Bayern, Roma, Milan and Valencia all have good chance of winning it but as for Man Utd, a great NO...NO...

I must say that the liverpool fans certainly send a chill down my spine even on TV. i went to a premiership game against blackburn a few seasons ago and that was just awe inspiring.

i wish the blues fans were a bit more like that. i dont see that happenin though as they will be choking on their prawn sandwiches :D

Liverpool fans are crazy, and thats all there is to it. Any logical person will tell you that shouting your throat out for a 120 min will cause you to lose your voice. Its passion for a club at its best.

N.O.R.F   

Good win last night for the MIGHTY MIGHTY REDS.

Roma vs Man Utd will be my game to watch tonight. I'm with Roma!

Chelsea vs Valencia will be a tough game for both teams. I say an away goal will win this one.