Sign in to follow this  
WingA

Official Champions League 2006/07 Thread

now tell me why are asenal only dreaming of being like chelsea if they are a better team then chelsea.

lets analyse the case as it stands at the moment. arsenal are out of the FA CUP, have lost to Chelsea in the carling cup, have no chance in hell of winning the leauge this season and they are in a bit of pifle to say the least when it comes to the championsleauge where they face a good psv team to who i believe have a good chance of beating arsenal over the two legs.

compare that to chelsea who are in a strong position to progress in the FA cup, have won the Carling cup, still stand a chance of winning the league and are in a very good position to progress in the champions league.

now if you still think you are better then Chelsea NOW i fear all hope is lost fear you dear friend.

^^^I dnt think you should use all your knowledge all at once, atleast not in 1 post.

chelsea still hold the record for the highest attendance in a league game which was actually at stamford bride against the gooners in 1932.

Lol, as a "student", I'm afraid I'm gonna have to school you, oh dear lecturer. The record is actually held by Man Utd and guess what? it was broken this season.

Cousin, no one is taking you seriously, I'm just laughing at you. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PS: Wikipedia is not very reliable.

PSS: You really are in a kingdom of aren't you.

ah daniel san,miyagi not very happy with you!

listen dear boy you need to listen to your teacher. the record that man utd held and recently broke is for premier leauge era attendance not for pre all seater stadiums when a lot of attendances were over 80,000 and chelsea hold a record from that era. now i wouldnt dream of saying that chelsea has the best support but it would seem neither does arsenal going by their standards of attendance whilst at the library.

daniel san you have a long way to go

N.O.R.F   

^^Guess what i bought at the Adidas store last Sat?

A replica Liverpool shirt from the 80!

Candy! :cool:

They didnt have a size for my daughter but will carryon looking.

Also got Argentina Maradona 10 shirt and the WC 2006 France shirt with Mr Zizzou :D

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Are you sure it was GENUINE...I remember when a family member brought me an Arsenal tracksuit "supposedly" from Nike shop in Dubai as a gift and, i am sorry to report that...it was fake... redface.gif

Just few hours to go before the moment of truth and i still say Liverpool will knock Barca out...Did you watch how easily Sevilla beat them on Saturday?...Rafa knows Barca is struggling and i believe he will take advantage of that.

Good Luck fellows.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

North,

Why didn't you just go to the shops near the Gold Souk and buy the same stuff for a fraction of the price? :D

You big show off.

ps

The whole family are not Liverpool fans. Although my old man tries his best to make them follow United. :D

The children only know one footballers name; Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank.

And that's because I use the name as a swear word when I'm irritated. :D

nuune   

What a night, what a night, we deserved to win, and deserved to go through, it should have been 3-0 for Liverpool</b at first half.

Benitez should be punished for taking out Bellamy and replacing Pennant with him, BIG mistake, and that is how Barcelona got the goal.

Barcelona looked amateur team at first half, then when they realiZed Benitez's mistake, that is when they started firing.

Liverpool got 16 shots on target, Barcelona got only 7 shots, now can anyone tell me who is the best team in the CL.

Intel   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Ps what a goal by Mancini for Roma, i know a certain nomad who is happy tonight!

where is mr Roma these days?

Barca were poor tonight first half specailly.

congrats to NG, North and Nuune

who you got next?

SoMa_InC   

Barca were crap last night. Northerner and Nuune don't get over excited, you are going to meet 'the young' guns in the next round, that is if they qualify to night. :D

Well done Chelsea, this is our year! Bring the Champions League Trophy to the Bridge!

Good luck Arsenal and Man Utd. As much as I hate this teams, it will be good to see them in the next round, who knows they might be our ticket to semis. :D