Sign in to follow this  
WingA

Official Champions League 2006/07 Thread

SoMa_InC   

^^^Sxb, if Barca could have finished on top, Chelsea will still not play Liverpool because two teams from the same country cant play each other in the next round. :D

CL is back!!

Predictions:

PSV V Arsenal Arsenal win 0-2

Barcelona FC V Liverpool - barcelona win 2-1

(Eto'o won't play)

Man u v Lille - man utd win (not bothered about score)

Milan V Celtic - Celtic will shock milan 1-0 to celtic (milan have a striker's crisis for this game)

Real V Bayern - 0-0 ( they're both as wack as eachother right now)

I dnt really care about the other games.

N.O.R.F   

^^Lyon vs Roma is a quality game mate!

LFC vs Barca! What a mouthwatering tie. I'm hoping for a low score if no score at all. Then you all know what Anfield can do to teams. Init Soma? :D

SoMa_InC   

^^^^lol. Good luck Sxb! You won't get a better time to play Barca so make use of the opportunity and let us meet in the next round. :D

I dnt really care about the other games.

:D:D:D No comment!

^^Soma, I pray to God that you 2 don't meet, there was never a more boring game than watching l'pool against chelsea.

My bad, I was just focusing on tuesday's games. I dnt know who you guys are playing but Im sure you will win against porto. ;)

^Porto is no push-over, it's gonna be poised encounter.

By the way, mark my words Kops vs Barca match will be one helluva bore-fest... suicide inducing kinda of bore-fest.

SoMa_InC   

Northerner, Sxb, what is going on with Liverpool team? It has been reported that the whole team except Jamie Carrager, have broken the curfew and went on drinking.

The only good news about Liverpool this week is the fact that Mascherano has been allowed to play for them. He is a fine player but was managed by a not-so-good Manager. Lets see how Rafa will use him.

Good luck with tonight's game.

What happened to Arsenal? Where is BOB and 187?

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich was good encounter. The return match will be the one to watch.

Manchester Utd as usual cheated. I hate blaming Referees but he was pathetic. He did let Man Utd goal stand and disallowed Lille's goal. What did you think of the Lille's players who wanted to walk out?

N.O.R.F   

The players returned late by several 'minutes' and not hours saxib. The papers are making abig deal about it all. Bellamy is crazy i know but nothing else really happened otherwise we would have heard about fines for alot of players.

Anyway, didnt see last nights games but by all accounts Arsenal played rubbish and Man Utd had a tough time in France.

All eyes on the Camp Nou tonight and i shall be having an early night (7pm) and waking up at 11.45pm to make sure i can catch the game and not be too tired tomorrow IA.

Oh yeah Chelsea are playing aswell smile.gif

SoMa_InC   

Bro the papers are reporting that the whole team has been fined. I understand that they media speculates a lot but this is not helping the confidence of the team when Barca are waiting for you at Nou Camp.

:D

N.O.R.F   

^^I dont get to read the tabloids anymore saxib (probably for the better) but hey i dont think it will impact on the game.

I know you want us to lose cos you may meet us in the next round :D

BOB   

Are you guys alright? how come none of you mentioned "How we (Arsenal) were humiliated" in Holland by the Great Dutch Hope..PSV?

Peace, Love & Unity.