Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2006/07 Premiership Thread

Koyoti,

i dont know what planet you are from but you need to get a reality check. if you can prove to me that even once i joined a topic in this forum to wind people up then i'll agree to your unfounded statements. otherwise you need to shut the hell up and stop poking your nose where it isnt wanted.

Me and Bob seemed to have sorted our differences out to some extent and then you start bleating like a sheep about something that dont concern you. you are just looking for some attention that you aint getting somewhere else.

If you look at all my posts you will notice that i have always discussed football in a respectful manner but some people just cant dispute my arguements so they start having personal attacks me. and you just jump in without understanding what the arguements are about.

Im gonna tell you like it is [uNQOUTE] you havent told me anything worth listening to so why continue bleating nonsene?hmm

Soma and other mods i tried to close the matter

Warning, stop the name calling

[ April 07, 2007, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: Northerner ]

nuune   

^^^ End of story now, and lets concentrate on the current topic, this is not helping the topic in hand,

haddaan la kala roonaanin see lagu heshiini, football halaga doodo waa gooni laakin is qabqabsi is not good guys so we better stop this story now!

Lets discuss the Premiership of today,

SoMa_InC   

Manchester Utd LOST.........3 Points......and they will lose it when they travel to the bridge!

Well done Portsmouth! They really made my day!

nuune   

It was a day of a mixture and classic stuff.

I feel sorry for Arsenal though smile.gif

Liverpool did what they supposed to do

SoMa_InC   

What is going on with Arsenal? Losing has become a trend this days! But the good news is there will be a takeover of the club. Good luck to them.

Next season will be interesting since all the top four clubs have money to splash.

Good day all round for Chelsea.well done pompey. thanks a lot ferdinand, you muppet! :D . We have to win our remaining games to stand any chance but Man U are feeling the heat so anything can happen

i see man U dropping some points against everton or man city before they come to the bridge. until then we have to beat difficult opposition but our prem form is good and i see us winning most of our remaining six games.

Come on the Blues

What is going on with Arsenal? Losing has become a trend this days! But the good news is there will be a takeover of the club. Good luck to them.

Soma, is that always a good thing? Everyone moans about arsenal not having any english players, but arsenal remain 1 of the few english owned teams aound. But, it is very likely that a takeover will happen because for some reason or another, Wenger seems to be warming to this idea whereas before he was against it.

N.O.R.F   

Chelsea better not slip up tonight. I'm looking forward to that Prem game at the bridge vs Man Utd to decide the title.

A.J.   

Hello folks,

Chelsea fan here. Good thread. So far seen a few Chelsea fans (Soma and Timacaddeh-although Timacaddeh is banned) few liverpool fans, northener, nuune and few ****'s (sorry bad joke) 187 and BOB. are there any Man U fans on here as well?

I think Man U has got this title. I think we will beat West Ham tonight and i see chelsea and Man U winning their remaining games except for Chelsea to beat Man U at the Bridge. That would mean that Man U would win on goal difference and i see it being that tight at the end.

Liverpool 3rd

Arsenal 4th

Why yall fighting about 3rd and 4th? you still have to qualify for the Championsleauge whether youre 3rd or 4th. or is it that you want your club to get that £500,000 difference between number 3 an 4 in terms of price money

Oz   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Chelsea better not slip up tonight. I'm looking forward to that Prem game at the bridge vs Man Utd to decide the title.

They Didn't and we still there for the running just one more team like portsmouth did against ManUre..and we there then they'll come to bridge and and.......the Premiership belongs to.......

Artful Dodger wlc Le blue fan.....

SoMa_InC   

^^^Welcome aboard! Glad to see another Blue in SOL.

Lozt, how you doing bro?

Man utd slipped again! Now its in the hands of Chelsea! The Premier League is coming home, its coming home.....

What happened to my brothers, Bob and 187, they are not parcipating in this thread, I wonder why. :D Their Vice Chairman is gone and it seems like Wenger is following him on the exit; I hope he stays.

Northerner and Nuune, wednesday is not far, watch your back.