Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2006/07 Premiership Thread

BOB   

You wont be surprised or shocked when the expected or should I say the inevitable happens...do you?

I was expecting either a draw or a loss (I got my own reasons) but nevertheless at this point of time no loss or win will make any difference to our season as it has already ENDED but I wasn't expecting Crouch to score a hat trick or see him running Toure ragged which made me REALIZE and accept that our players are just going through the motion and can't wait for the bloody season to end so they could go on a holiday. :(

Soma_Inc...I said from the beginning that this title was Chelsea's to lose and that's exactly what happened and right now I don't see any team beating United including Chelsea...mark my words United will either draw or beat you guys at the bridge...or who knows maybe they will come at the bridge when they've already clinched the title thanks to minor favour from a team called Arsenal... ;)

but as I always Good Luck....

Northerner....I see you are enjoying the glory of beating the mighty Gunners...What's the chance of us becoming the only team in the history to win the title in your own backyard AGAIN? we DID it at Anfield and we will do it again in your new one...if there's ever a one... :D:D Good Luck against PSV...it shouldn't be a problem...you've already done it and i expect you to repeat the same trick twice.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB,

I dont think your statement that the title was chelsea's to loose makes any sense. if you meant it was man utd's to loose maybe. because they have been the best team this season and they have the lead in control for ages so i dont see how it has been chelsea's title to loose.

i still think the same as i did a month ago and that is that the title is man utd's to loose and all we (chelsea) can do is try and keep winning.

i think we will beat them at the bridge but they would still need to drop another four points somewhere else and the way they are playing i dont see that happening. then again stranger things have happened i.e the Big Friendly Giant crouch scoring a hatrick and making mugs of the Arsenal defence :D

BOB   

Originally posted by A.J. Timacadeh:

BOB,

I dont think your statement that the title was chelsea's to loose makes any sense.

here you go with your typical air-head comment AGAIN...the topic is more than 10 pages and if you haven't come across where i said this title was Chelsea's to lose then go ahead and find it for yourself...

You have knack of embarrassing yourself by always jumping on the wrong conclusion...

[ April 04, 2007, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: Northerner ]

i made a fair statement on what i though was a nonsensical statement and i still hold that stance as you refuse to explain it.i know football inside out and i dont think i jumped to the wrong conclusions then you need to explain yourself.

you shouldnt talk about airheads because your knowledge of football is sadly none bar a nonsensical statement here and there.

[ April 04, 2007, 02:08 AM: Message edited by: Northerner ]

BOB   

Originally posted by A.J. Timacadeh:

i know football inside out

So that's what this is all about then, isn't it?

You know what, you are right, I'm an imbecile and you are the all knowing genius and #1 football fan in the whole world...now, would that be enough to make you squash the grudge you seem to hold against me?

As far as I'm concerned at this point of time I got more important issues to worry about than your knowledge of the game as that doesn't mean nothing, in fact it means less than nothing to me...which is exactly why I NEVER said or say how good I maybe at something and the reason being that no one really cares and secondly its not in my nature to praise myself, where I come from which is called Shoriyako only the pretty girls do that.

People are dying by the dozen back home and all you worry about is to impress me with your make-believe knowledge of the game like I was the hottest girl around when in truth you should spend your energy and time on helping our people back home.

Don't let your ego deceive you buddy for real men don't rely on false props (brownie points ala cyberspace) to earn the respect of their fellow Cybers and don't bother replying for I wont waste my valuable time on a childish game like he said she said any longer...I'm too old for that. redface.gif

its clear that we will never understand each other unless we knew each other in real life and we would only see eye to eye even then simply because I would beat you up beyond belief every time you tried to argue with me... :D:D loool.

now before you say how you are being promoted as the next Jackie Chan or Mike Tyson...Remember the last line was only meant as a joke...

We should both be embarrassed of our conducts and I'm sorry it took a fellow friend and Moderator to remind us of that...

SoMa_InC & Northerner...I'm Sorry brothers.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Northener i did nothing wrong so i dont see why i would need to take it easy. i want to be nice so dont get me started on Liverpool :D

Bob,

i have nothing to feel emberassed about and if you feel you do then that is up to you.

you called my knowledge about the game into question and i defended my knowledge of the game. there is nothing wrong with and nothing to be ashamed off. however you are all about having little digs at people and then act like someone burnt if that person dares to answer back. crying foul now isnt going to help anything.

Although i am extremely passionate about the game, i do agree with you that there are more important issues back home that need our attention more then our squabbles about football.

So it seems that although you talk nonsense for most of the time, you do actually have some grasp of common sense.

my last word is that i am Chelsea till i die so everyone expect a hardfought fight if you start on them! :D

Northener, and you said I get angry easy.

Soma, teach your fellow supporter how to behave.

Bob, don't back down!!!

Warning, please do not insult

[ April 07, 2007, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: Northerner ]

Koyoti,

and how did you come to conclusion. is it because i took on your ally?hmm

or is it because i insulted your beloved gooners? hmmm. well i guess i know what i need to keep doing then.

[ April 06, 2007, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: SoMa_InC ]

SoMa_InC   

Asalaam Aleykum Brothers

AJ....Bro take it easy, I understand that many people hate on Chelsea because we are the best but believe me BOB and 187 are decent brothers, Insha-Allah I hope you get to see that in the future.

Soma,

bro, i aint got nothing against these guys but they be getting on my case too often for me to let it sit.

however i buried the hatchet with Bob and then this dude koyoti suddendly starts having a go at me.

All that said and done i hope this is the end of the matter

SoMa_InC   

^^^Masha-Allah, good to hear that!

We all share one thing, the love of the game, however, respect is two way traffic.

Everyone of us supports a team, some of us are more die-hards than the others but at SOL we are a family, brotherly love comes first before anything. :D

Just hoping that we beat Tottenham tommorrow and Man Utd drop points. icon_razz.gif

Peace.

AJ, bruv I'm just laughing my socks off in your efforts to "try" winding people up. It's clear and has been for a while, that your interest in discussing football is not the reason why you frequent this forum. I tried to tell you to chill out, relax and discuss football in peace, but it is obvious you aint down for that.

Bob might let it slide, but I'm gonna tell you like it is, brother.