Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2006/07 Premiership Thread

What happened to my brothers, Bob and 187, they are not parcipating in this thread, I wonder why. Their Vice Chairman is gone and it seems like Wenger is following him on the exit; I hope he stays.

Lol, dnt get too excited Soma, wenger is not going anywhere and the vice-chairman is coming back with that American take-over.

Im not participating because.... (I dnt know why). But, bob told me he is hibernating for a while, so he has a legitimate excuse. He doesnt exactly know how long he will be hibernating for but I'm guessing till the title is decided.

The gap is only 3 points now, and it seems as though United are getting injury after injury. I think chelsea have a good chance, but I can still see Man u winning it, I'd give it a 50-50 chance for both teams. Really and truly Man U should have sealed the title by now, but they put themsleves under some pressure.

PS: Did anyone hear Mourinho say, that democracy does not exists anymore. This dude is hilarious, and he really means it aswell. :D:D

Oz   

Soma am around sxb ! you know many ups and downs in this life just taking small steps..

As for the Liverbull fans out there, Le blue must win this GAME - its gonna be a defensive game for the REDS just like what they did Last C.L ..we must attack with force our players are fully fit..

PS:Treble Treble I feel it somewhere...comin yes yes !!

A.J.   

I would be happy with a 1-0 win for the blues tonight.

It will be very tight no-one is really gonna go for it until the second leg.

A.J.   

1-0 it is then. good result for chelsea but by no means is the tie anywhere near over. it is very thight still.

Urban   

Bad news for the Hammers.. they've been given a 5 million pound fine for the Tevez - Mascherano transfer deals :D

This is probably the only football fine that can actually be called a fine.. but wait for the appeal and watch it drop to 50k.. :rolleyes:

Urban   

Fat Sam stepped down at Bolton.. I must say, i did not see that one coming! He must've been so disappointed at the 2-2 draw gainst chelsea :D

Rumour has it that he's gonna take over the Arsenal hot seat at the end of the season :D .. believe.

N.O.R.F   

Michael Essien is the best Chelsea player handsdown!

What a player, very under-rated while Lamps is way over-rated.

Winger, congrats on winning the title.

N.O.R.F   

CHELSEA!!!

Glad the Manc didnt win the FA Cup. Not a bad game but too many long balls. Michael Essien is the man!

Mikel will be top player. Hes a bit of a fiery character but looks like he can more than hold his own.

Weldone Chelsea fans.

WingA   

Hey, the champ is here.. The champs here..

its been a long time guys and thanks norf..

It was a long season and United took the title..

Two semi's and a title.. Happy with that for previous season..

We've made some exlcellent signing this summer and i cant wait next season..

lets see who our rivals sign but we dont care just bring it to the park lads..

bless..