Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2006/07 Premiership Thread

BOB   

Originally posted by Northerner:

What did Henry greyhound say/do to Neville? I didnt see the game

When Van Persie scored the equalizer by beating the ball to Neville, Henry said to him "Give all my love to your Mama" but in French though, so Neville didn't get it and went over to Henry busy celebrating with Van Persie and said...

"Excuse Moi Monsieur Henry, what did you say my King Henry?" to which he replied..

"Stop farting when trying to defend against the future great Van Persie you piece of kaka and get your dirty butt off our turf" and Neville ran and went off crying swearing never to set a foot on the pitch again until Henry apologized and promised to give his jersey at the final whistle and our Captain, the generous and the great as always, agreed but on one condition....

he will score the winning goal if Neville wanted to get hold of the most sacred kit in world of football..which is our beautiful home kit and Neville as always the Judah agreed shamelessly and as they say the rest is history.... :D:D

My brother North...i don't know exactly what Henry said to him but Henry appeared to have said something to Neville while still on his bum after Van Persie beat him to the ball to score the equalizer...its nothing...just the media trying to blow things way out of proportion as they always do every time Arsenal is involved... smile.gif

PS. Koyoti....I don't know about you but i knew we would win and i am afraid i jinxed Gilberto..by telling my friends that he would miss it...just look at his face and how nervous he looked but i didn't think Baptista would miss.. i thought he would make up for his Liverpool miss...but what about Adebayor's miss? what a crazy game it was...it must go down as one of the greatest FA Cup games of all time...by the way did you know..everytime we beat Bolton..we went on to lift the Cup? ;)

Salama Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

SoMa_InC   

^^^He is a highly-rated Ukranian player.

Northerner, Sxb, whats is going on with Craig Bellemy? It has been reported that he had a fight with Riise. The guy is a good striker but seems to be always in controversy. Remember his time at Newcastle, Blackburn and Celtic. I think Liverpool will force him out!

Good luck with Barca though :D

SoMa_InC   

We won the Carling Cup.

Congratulations to Chelsea players, Coaching staff and the Chelsea fans worldwide especially the SOL Chelsea fans.

Its sad that we lost John Terry again, this time a head injury; I wish him all the best. It really was very sad to see him knocked out but I am glad that he was breathing when he left the stadium.

It was an entertaining game with Arsenal doing their best to penetrate our defense but it sad that brawl erupted between the sides late on that led to dismissals for Mikel, Toure and Adebayor. I think Fabrigas should have been sent off, Toure and Mikel never deserved a red card but yellow cards.

Why are Arsenal such bad losers?

Today we Chelsites are soaring high as Kings of the World. Here we come FA Cup, CL, PL... I smell a treble this season, we can easily win 2 of the remaining 3 competitions.

It must suk being pitiful Gooner fan today.

SoMa_InC   

^^^One down, three to go!

This game reminded me of them old days; Keown, Van Nestoroy, Roy Keane and Patrick Viera. Indeed Arsenal are bad losers. That kid Fabrigas is a talented player but again his talent has been overshadowed by his lack of respect for his opponents.

187, thanks. Good to see an Arsenal fan giving credit where it is due. :D

Good luck against PSV.

Soma, all I said was congratulations. I don't agree with what you're saying.

Firstly, you guys played your best team, full of ageing yet capable and experienced players. Everybody knows experience is invaluable and it's not something you can develop quickly. Most were expecting a white-wash and yet the young guns stepped up to plate and thats why I'm not feeling bitter about this, I was actually quite happy for them. Sure you guys went home with the trophy, but the real winners from my point of view are the young men who outplayed, outfought and outsmarted the chelsea team.

This might sound strange, but as soon as Walcott scored the first goal I knew that Chelsea would eventually go on to win it, but I also knew that this game would help these kids out more than any loan period they could do at Plymouth Argyle. No one expected Arsenal to do anything yet, they dared to defy the odds and showed great courage and spirit.

Soma, have you ever heard of the saying, it takes 2 to tango? By saying were bad losers, it basically means that we started of the whole brawl and its all Arsenal's fault, sure everyone finds it easy to bite headlines from the media written by idiotic anti-foreigners journalists. Personally I place blame on Jon Obi Mikel, who after this afternoon I have lost respect for, I used to like this guy a lot, but his attitude is disgusting and thats why Jose doesn't play him that much. Toure is not the kind of person to react to a foul like that, but Mikel pulled his shirt and then stomped on him when he brought him down, to me that is sick.

I hope today has been a sneak-peak preview to what kinda fire Arsenal will bring to the Premiership, sure other teams are basking in glory now but I'm sure we will have the last laugh in the future. Because when we do win a title we do it like no other team has before.

I know you guys are in bouyant mood now and rightly so, but it's time for a reality check. You guys are actually over the moon about barely beating some young kids that you should have taken care of in the first few minutes. To me, this shows how the situation at chelsea is already fading.

However, congrats go out to Mourinho and esp. John Terry, I heard he is OK and went back to the stadium to celebrate with the lads, he is a true soldier.

PS: Soma, Do I still get a good luck from you now?

BOB   

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

Why are Arsenal such bad losers?

its funny to hear you say that because if I remember well its your Chelsea who are the worst losers as I am yet to hear an Arsenal fan sending a death threat to the referee or Arsene Wenger saying that he saw the opposing coach coming out of the referee's changing room...and not so long ago we all know what your "Special One" uttered to the media after Spurs beat your behind fairly & squarely..let me refresh your mind incase you forgot it..he blamed the referee Graham Poll for that defeat too...again!

Obi Mikel deserved more than a mere red card as he's the one who started it all. If you watch the incident that caused Toure to lose his cool (as Wenger put it) you will see Obi Mikel taking a whack at Baptista's crotch and worse, from behind.

you can never tell me in a million years that Mikel was trying to kick the ball as the ball was firmly on the ground and the referee ignored it and what did he do instead? he waved play on even when there was no so-called advantage whatsoever as Mikel was holding and literally all over Toure and finally pulled him down to the ground...now I'm not saying Toure was right to have a go at him (as tempting as it was) but I felt the referee should've stopped the match long before even Toure got the ball and sent the bloody bugger off for trying to destroy Baptigol's money maker.

in my personal view I think Mourinho sent him on to avenge what he deemed as a deliberate foul on John Tery after all the man has no idea how the game is played for if he did I don't think he would've ordered Chelsea players to kick Messi & Ronaldinho out of the park in that shameful champions league match at Stamford Bridge where they deliberately made their pitch look like a Gal-Kacyo stadium and guess whose idea it was? Yep, you guessed it...Jose Mourinho "The Special One".

One more thing, Drogba's goal was miles offside while Adebayor was denied a clear run at goal for imaginative offside and if those decisions went our way instead of against us we might have been talking about a different outcome now but as a true gunner, always the gentleman...Congrats Chelsea fans, SoMa_InC in particular. :D

our young GUNNERS made me proud yesterday and I was delighted for Theo just as much as Henry was for him who couldn't hide his joy and celebrated whole heartedly as he only knows too well how badly Theo needed that and I am sure from now on ward he will show the quality that made Wenger buy him in the first place...

187....I'm beginning to like Denilson and this kid will be far better than Fabregas...mark my words...his vision and his first touches are amazing not to mention his ability to take on and beat seasoned pros like Makelele and Ballack and the best part for me was when he made Lampard look s!lly more than once....

:D

remember the game at Bolton how he dictated the pace of the game and ran our show and he's only 19...Bro the future looks bright...I'm telling you...don't be surprised if we beat our 'ancient' record of 49 games within the next 3-4 years.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Bob, Denilson is an amazing talent but I was really surprised that he adapted so quick. Him and Cesc are different players though, Fabregas is more of a Xavi type and sometimes you can't see what kind of effect they're having on the game until you take them out. Denilson is in the mould of a Deco, he is more skillful than Cesc and so more pleasing to the eye, but Cesc has a better passing range.

Apparently this was supposed to be Walcott's last game because he was scheduled for a shoulder operation, but it was put back because of Diaby's injury, so there's plenty more to come from him this season, and more shouts of "Theo". Diaby has probably played his best game in an Arsenal shirt on Sunday, I have never seen him play like that.

I recently read somewhere that Arsenal had a bid rejected from Real in January for Robinho but now he has fallen out of favor with the manager and if Capello stays on next season, Robinho will leave and it is known wenger was bidding 14 mill for him but Real already had an agreement with santos. With Ribery a firm favourite to come here in the summer, the future looks mighty bright and very very red as wenger puts the final touches to the jigsaw.