Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2006/07 Premiership Thread

NGONGE   

Exackhtly! :D

I remember the advert but did that little boy grow up to be someone famous? Who? Not Gerrard surely!

SoMa_InC   

Jerzy Dudek won us the CL. Lehman lost you the CL

Northerner, Then how did you lot treat Dudek? I feel very sorry for him. As for El Haj Diouf in your team, ever since he was caught drink driving during the period of Ramadhan, the guy has been pathetic. Such an inconsistent player but I just hope he gets his acts together before Big Sam switches on him.

Ngonge, Andy Johnson cheats a lot and I don’t see any reason why he should be in the England squad. The guy needs lots of chances to score a goal and he is famous for winning penalties for Everton. He is a division one player and his former club, Crystal Palace will be a good choice.

Why is it that every1 likes berbatov, I'd prefer mido over him

187, Berbatov is a class player, his touches, skills and pace is what makes him a complete striker, the only problem is he is at the wrong club. Mido is a good striker but his attitude stinks.

As for Ashley Cole saga, I get your point.

NGONGE   

Andy Johnson cheats a lot

This from someone supporting a team that has Drogba and Robben! :D

Andy Johnson may not be world class but he's much better than many in the league. He's not at all a league one player (check how many goals he scored. And no, not after missing many chances).

ps

Out of the top four the one player that really caught my eye is OBAFIMI MARTINS :D

The man has pace, can head and also has a wicked shot on him. He's wasted on Newcastle.

This from someone supporting a team that has Drogba and Robben!

lol.....good one!

Andy Johnson is misunderstood, he's a little guy and can be knocked off the ball quite easy, but most of the time he always tries to get up straight away. The media and some managers labelled him unfairly and ppl just jump on the bandwagon. I remember when he was playing for Crystal Palace in the prem, he was pushed and he landed on his neck, you could actually see his neck twist 180 degrees, the guy got up like he was just scratched but ofcourse he was awarded a panelty.

SoMa_InC   

This from someone supporting a team that has Drogba and Robben!

lol, very good one.

But still I think Drogba and Robben are misunderstood :D

Seriously, every club has players who dive. It is becoming a trend this days. Manchester Utd has Ronaldo, Arsenal has Ljumberg and the best diver of all time award winner, Mr Pires. So far, I cant think of a Liverpool player who dives. Can you think of one?

Pires was at least clever about it, he would make it look like a decent foul for the referee. Ljungberg does not dive, well i haven't seen him dive. Liverpool have Luis Garcia.

NGONGE   

The Only diver at Liverpool is the goalkeeper and even then, he usually dives the wrong way. :D

ps

Wasn't Johnson accused of being a diver by none other than Jose himself? :D

Hmmmmmm!

N.O.R.F   

I think the world cup was spoiled by all the diving and the refs who fall for it all the time.

Ronaldo's dive vs Spurs was just shocking. If that was Didlly Drogsta

^^^I'm told you guys have new owners, congrats, looks like you guys are gonna get some real money at last.

Everyone talks about english players not playing for arsenal but always leave out the most important part. Right now we are the only top 4 team in england that is english owned, how about that?

N.O.R.F   

Emirates sponsor the stadium. They didnt finance it nor do they have any say in what is advertised within it. Who knows maybe there will be flights to Tel Aviv by Emirates next. If the market is there why not?