Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2006/07 Premiership Thread

have u noticed how all the papers are saying zilch about Terry's comments .. no mention at all . It was avious it was racial and untill he pubplicly apologises he should not allowed to get away tat easily.

And was is it tat it was yellow, it should have been straight red.

Paragon   

^^^ Lol Hizb. That was a big relief for the Hammers (or the Irons as they call themselve these days), wasn't it? I happen to support Arsenal but hey, the hammers are up again - the second win after eight straigh defeats... The hammers supporters in upton park were happier right after the game...I could hear joyous shouts in Green Street again!

SoMa_InC   

I dont think Terry uttered racist comments against the likes of Zakora, Chimponda and Ledley King but I would be suprised if he did. Lets just wait and see!

As for the game, I think the referee, Graham Poll was the reason why we lost that game. He made two big decisions which affected us but we controlled the game even with 10 players but were unlucky not to get at least a draw from that game.

Well done to the Spurs though, they have been waiting for this for 16 years.

We are going to bounce back and trash Man Utd on 26 November. Only time will tell.

Arsenal were also unlucky, I despise Alan Padrew, West Ham Manager. He is racist, big time. Remember he complained about Arsenal having a lot of foreigners. I am sure he is playing the likes of Reo-Coker and the other black players at West Ham because he aint got a choice but if he did, he will let them rot on the bench. His celebrations were like as if he won the league and I am sure Arsenal will have the last laugh as they will finish either second or third and we all know where West Ham will finish.

Soma, Pardew is one hell of an ungrateful piece of sh!t. Arsene Wenger helped him a LOT when he was at Reading, teaching him about correct tactics and giving him the likes of Harper and Sidwell for free and now they are the main stay of the Reading midfield.

Waving your fist in the face of any person who feels he has been unjustle done by will fire any human being into action. And now Arsene Wenger is eing portrayed as the villain, but when Chris Coleman or Alex Ferguson are doing uch worse nothing is said.

West Ham used to be my second team even when they were in the Championship, but now I despise them.

I know the usual thing to say is after a loss is that the ref was at fault. This game was only lost by the ref as he favoured the home team, like many refs do, Rob Styles and Graham Poll are notorious for it. I have never in my life seen a clear cut penalty in my life, the guy McSomething guy hacked Alex Hleb's leg completely, talk over camera use didnt come up because he wasn't english. You see the kind of penalties awarded to Andy Johnson and Wayne Rooney, makes me laugh sometimes. Because they take advantage of the thought that ref's think english players dnt dive, only foreigners do, which is why Hleb wasn't given the penalty.

John Terry clearly said something way out of line because he didn't DO anything wrong and ref wouldn't have sent him for no reason. King was the one he offended against and Chimbonda was str8 on him. If this was said by someone like Ronaldo or Hleb, it would be all over the media and the comments would have come out str8 away. But the FA clearly seem to protect their national team players over any other premiership player. Ofcourse the comment he said hasn't come out yet, so we can speculate all we want.

N.O.R.F   

^Its just a footballing hunch. The push on LK was not a yellow card offense. It was something that was said which was bookable. Now there is only one comment that is bookable in footy and thats racist comments.

The reaction from the Spurs black players said it all. Why is there no media on this? Because he is the captain of England and he cant be a racist now can he?

I hope LK or the others reveal what he said.

I hope they do speak and reveal what was said, fair enuff to say it may have been a spur of the moment but there is not need to keep it hush hush.

just look the double standard of the British Media, if it was a white foreign player am sure the Sun will have reavealed what was said.

And all those hating on Alan Pardrew, the man made a mistake and apoligised immediatly to mr Winger, but where is the old french man to admit this mistakes ... Arsenal are fast becoming the easiest team to frustrate in the League ... we did not let u play ur game .. u are just bad losers

BOB   

Pardew was looking to provoke Arsenal by doing his stup!d chicken dance in front of them and Arsene as any red blooded male would obliged but he wasn't man enough to admit it..as cowards always do...Apologized..but mark my words...we will get our revenge as always simply because we can as we're ARSENAL and when i say revenge..i don't mean by physical damage but rather phsycological.

Peace, Love & Unity.

SoMa_InC   

Arsenal destroyed Liverpool. Sorry Northerner, Gerald and his crew were not up for it.

After such a big win, I wonder why the likes of 187 and Bob have gone quite. :D

BOB   

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

After such a big win, I wonder why the likes of 187 and Bob have gone quite.
:D

I don't mean to sound arrogant but i wasn't worried about Liverpool one bit and who knows maybe 187 felt the same..that's why we didn't make such a fuss out of it as they say here in S.A "Liverpool is our daily bread..anytime, anywhere"

SoMa_InC, African media are raving mad about Didier "Monster" Drogba's current form and some are stopping short of demanding him to be named "Fifa World Player Of The Year".

its about time they gave it to an African player (since 95) and i honestly believe Eto'o deserves more than any other player including Ronaldinho, Henry, Drogba, Cannavaro and Buffon.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

We played OK but just didnt have the guile need to create an opening. Thats been our story against the big teams this year.

I have given up on football!

If the Drog was English we would be hyped by now!

Bo, i agree with you there. To me it was like I almost expected us to eat Liverpool, but I was sceptical because everytime I think we're gonna win, we lose.But it was a perfect comeback from the drama of the week b4. West Ham lost while we were busy beating liverpool. Toure showed Henry how to finish with class, I reckon he is a definite contender for African Playerof the year, as a english man would say, he's bloody great!!