Sign in to follow this  
Nugul

why do I have this avatar?

Nugul   

Abtigiis;684213 wrote:
War gabadhan Nugul has all the hallmarks of a budding female Abtigiis. Cabasho iyo calaacal badana.
:D

well...no-one is listening to me! So affkan ayaa furey. waa caadi dee....

Chimera   

I'm more disturbed by the fact that I can't change my name, now I feel so dirty, like i'm wearing the same T-shirt all month, i'm supposed to be Cowboy Bebop this month dammit!!

Also i'm beginning to lose the "non-entity" status I used to enjoy.

wyre   

Abtigiis;684213 wrote:
War gabadhan Nugul has all the hallmarks of a budding female Abtigiis. Cabasho iyo calaacal badana.

Help the Gabadh dee haddii kale kajanka ka daa :D

Abtigiis   

I can't help Nugul on her problems. She is married girl, and the issues she said she have require divine intervention. I will make prayers for her. But if at one point her fear about a fretful husband who may go because of fertility issues happen, she can advise us of that, and can update her martial status on her SOL profile. That can open up a room for discussion and mitigation of the problem could be mutually discussed. But short of that, she is a marwo of someone, and we shall not bother her with uncalled for voluntary counselling.

Nugul   

sheherazade;684349 wrote:
LoL.:cool:

If I am not mistaken, Sheherazade, is the moderator of this section. I find amusing that she responded to this thread, but entirely ignored my reqeust to delete the suaal'' thread.

The reason remains misery! but I have nothing to say.

Nugul   

Abtigiis;684381 wrote:
I can't help Nugul on her problems. She is married girl, and the issues she said she have require divine intervention. I will make prayers for her. But if at one point her fear about a fretful husband who may go because of fertility issues happen, she can advise us of that, and can update her martial status on her SOL profile. That can open up a room for discussion and mitigation of the problem could be mutually discussed. But short of that, she is a marwo of someone, and we shall not bother her with uncalled for voluntary counselling.

I am bit annoyed with you, abtigiis now. I thought your first post was a mere joke, but I now see how you are serious. Do not you fair to offend me unnecessarily, Mr Abtigiis?

btw this threas was a just a joke. Glad some people got that. I could have said 'I am tried of wearing the same heard-scarf and hiding my noise constantly. Simple. Take it easy.

Juxa   

happy new year oz, ever considered having a nose job, maybe fillers in your cheekbokes, or perhaps pushing the boat out and having brow-lift, cheek fillers etc.

qurux dukaan bey taal me thinks!

Abtigiis bada-cas soo rinjiyee

Nugul   

Oz;684405 wrote:
If I may ask, what's wrong with your nose? Happy new year btw.

Sanka runtee birbaa iga dagan, walee.

Abtigiis   

Nugul, I hope you understand there is no malice in my offer. The crude jokes are my bucolic way of enchanting women. It works for some, it offends modern ones.