Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Happy new year ... 2011

Ismalura   

Happy new year Solers. May God bless you all.

@ Yaa tahay you mean by saying 'happy new year' we become part of the non muslims? I don't think so...Go back to the hadith and its meaning.

Showqi   

I'm sooooo ready to say goodby to 2010.................Happy new year Solers. Illahay ha inooga dhigo 2011 mid kheyr qaba. Barwaaqo iyo Bash Bash

wyre   

*Blessed;683929 wrote:
Sanad waliba hoodiyo,

hawl iyo dhibaatiyo

wuxuu hadimo leeyahay

aa laga helaayo

hadhow lagu xasuustaa.

Kii noo hagaagee,

noqo loo hanwaynyahay.

*The Legendery Dhuule.

I thought It was boqorka codka :D

Ismalura;684075 wrote:
Happy new year Solers. May God bless you all.

@ Yaa tahay you mean by saying 'happy new year' we become part of the non muslims? I don't think so...Go back to the hadith and its meaning.

haye ii macnee bal xadiiska yaa 'shaykha'

Blessed   

wyre;684377 wrote:
I thought It was boqorka codka
:D

Oo ah? Ma what's his name.. 'sawt bilaa suura'? :D Anigu Cumar oo qaadayaan ku arkay.

The Zack   
People, You don't need to say "Happy New Year" to each other because that is not part of Islam. "Lil Muslimiina Ciidaan" (Muslims have TWO holidays - Fitr and Adxa) is a Saxiix Hadith from our Prophet(Peace up on him). Please let us not neglect our precious deen, little things such as celebrating non-Islamic holidays can turn into huge things. I have seen Muslim brothers/sisters saying "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year" to their follow co-workers.Some even host parties for these events. Cajiib. If we customize our deen to meet friends' expectations or even look cool and what so we will put ourselves in a big mess.

The Zack;684460 wrote:
People, You don't need to say "Happy New Year" to each other because that is not part of Islam. "Lil Muslimiina Ciidaan" (Muslims have TWO holidays - Fitr and Adxa) is a Saxiix Hadith from our Prophet(Peace up on him). Please let us not neglect our precious deen, little things such as celebrating non-Islamic holidays can turn into huge things. I have seen Muslim brothers/sisters saying "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year" to their follow co-workers.Some even host parties for these events. Cajiib. If we customize our deen to meet friends' expectations or even look cool and what so we will put ourselves in a big mess.

Like.

Ah, leave it to a puritanical dunce to get all preachy and moralistic about something as innocuous as wishing others a merry Christmas or a happy New Year.

Happy New Year, Nomads.

Kamaavi   

Five things that won't ever come back :

1. Spent arrow

2. Spoken word

3. Wasted time

4. Neglected opportunity and

5. The year 2010

Wishing you a happy, peaceful and prosperous New year, nomads!

Aaliyyah   

" من تشبه بقوم فهو منهم " Originally posted by yaa tahay

" من تشبه بقوم فهو منهم "..that would mean whoever acts like a group of ppl is one of them? but wouldnt this be referring to more extreme acts such as partying late at night, drinking, etc even when it comes to celebrating the Islamic new year. I would think Allah swt is telling us to refrain from wasting a great deal of time celebrating wax waxba laga soo biirsaneen (and also this would be innovation or in arabic bidca since it wasnt celebrated back in the prophet's time csw)...

But, just wishing someone a happy new year? it is just words right I dnt think that is necessarily haraam..So, I would agree with Ismalura on this!!!!

But, I could be wrong.

Allah yaclam!!!!