Sign in to follow this  
Nugul

Suaal

Nugul;683030 wrote:
I do not think so. Hadaa waan tukadey i am still sitting on the mat, but i am stil unsure about god. waan qabaa both Westren and somali/islamic education.

i do not want anymore discussion, i have to deal with it. qof ma i fahmi karo. I have to deal with this with my own ways.

do u realy think praying means that u r on tawheed??? LAA XAWLA WALAA QUWATA ILAA BILAAH Illahay(swt) ayaa shaki kaaga jiraa and ur talking about "waan tukaday"

waan kugula talinayaa inaad tawheed baratid oo ku dhaqanto instead of saying "waan tukadaa"

salaad ama soon muslim malugu noqdo ee tawheed ayaa ka horeeya wax kasta...just look at the way the prophet did da'wa...he preeched tawheed for 13 yrs and after that he began with the rest like Salah and such

http://aqedaah-al-muwahidin.forumh.net/t1201-shuroot-conditions-of-lailaahaillaallah-extensively-explained

Nugul   

Bashiir and yaa tahey,

I understand what you are saying, but both cases cannot be applied to someone who has doubts about God's existence. The prophet taught towheed (the monotheism) to Arab polytheists. They were believers in higher existence anyway.

What if the person doubts the existence of hereafter, would you advise that person not to mourn for worldly things? No, and that has been my problem.

"Gosh.........God, authoritarianism?? He does as He pleases? "

Yes dear He does as he pleases..it isnt my word..its in How Allah describes himself in the Quran ( facaalun limaa yuriid = doer of what He wills )

Best wishes sis.

Blessed   

This is more common than you think, Nugul. Don't beat yourself up about it. I don't think you'll get all of your questions answered here so try to go to a Masjid and talk to the imaam. Read Tafsiir of the Quran- you can find this online @ tafsiir.com or there are even lectures on youtube. Go to more talks and read about subjects you have questions on. Hang with some practising Muslims.

Here is a brother currently active in the field of teaching others about the Quran who faced the issues that you're facing now and he details how he returned to Eman.

Abtigiis   

This video is very useful for many people and is timely. The gentleman doesn't add much in terms of the key issues, but knowing that the struggle Nugul is having is something people face at one or other time of their life is important for Nugul.

wyre   

Asalamu caleykum, Sorry for your problems and may allah accept your duaa, Ask your muslim brothers too, let them pray for you

Mid ayaan rabaa inaan kuu sheego' I guess you understand Somali language

(alle hadii aad barido It's either three ways, inuu ducadaada kaa ajiibo markaas, ama kaaga qabto big problems oo kugu soo wajahan, ama haddii kale uu kuugu dhigo hereafter) marka just tolerance ayaa lagaa rabaa God is with you sister,

The other thing, never say (ilaahow why don't you listen my prayers, why are you doing this or that, so you become a none believer)

(ilaah waxaan kaaga baryaayaa inuu kaa ajiibo ducadaada, Annaga dhanna diintiisa xaqqa nagu hanuuniyo) aamiin :)

wyre   

Nugul;683246 wrote:
Bashiir and yaa tahey,

I understand what you are saying, but both cases cannot be applied to someone who has doubts about God's existence. The prophet taught towheed (the monotheism) to Arab polytheists. They were believers in higher existence anyway.

What if the person doubts the existence of hereafter, would you advise that person not to mourn for worldly things? No, and that has been my problem.

So you mean you don't believe in the hereafter?

Ismalura   

Nugul;683052 wrote:
I am not ready this to get personall. I read everything that has beEN SAID SO FAR AND AM TAKING IT INTO CONSIDERATION,

BUT PLEASE STOP WRITING HERE.

COULD THE MODERATORS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD AS I AM REGRETTING STARTING IT. I NEED TO GET BETTER NOT TO BE JUDGED.

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

Walahi Somali yaab beey ledahay. Nugul asked you to stop writing here and give her space to take everything into consideration. Why don't you just stop already? Mida kale the moderators should listen and delete the thread if they can.

Nugul   

Ismalura, thanks sister/abayo. I remember you were one of those listened to me in another thread without judging me. The thread since disappeared before I was able to thank you.

Re: your advice of not sharing this with the guy has been appreciated. That was very wise of you.

hamza   

Did it ever occur to you that he might not after all exist?

i am not sure if this statement was ment to be a joke;

this is not the appropriate way to help/advice the sister. if you doubt the existence of ALLAH awj then you really do have a problem. please measure your words,the existence of GOD is not someting to joke about!

hamza;683610 wrote:
i am not sure if this statement was ment to be a joke;

this is not the appropriate way to help/advice the sister. if you doubt the existence of ALLAH awj then you really do have a problem. please measure your words,the existence of GOD is not someting to joke about!

finally qof wax lafahmayo ku hadlay

the most ppl here waxeey u arkaan arinta like qof salaad ka tagtay ama qof wax xaday oo kale..they dont realise that these words are WORDS OF KUFR subxanaLaah

Nugul;683030 wrote:
I do not think so. Hadaa waan tukadey i am still sitting on the mat, but i am stil unsure about god. waan qabaa both Westren and somali/islamic education.

i do not want anymore discussion, i have to deal with it. qof ma i fahmi karo. I have to deal with this with my own ways.

teeda kale whats the point of praying if u r unsure about the existence of Allah??

walee cajiib baanu aragnay she is telling us 'maybe Allah doesnt exist but i will pray' WHATS THE POINT??? mise sanab baad utukataa???