Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

SOMALIA-SAUDI ARABIA: HRW calls Saudi Arabia to stop deporting Somalis

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;682801 wrote:
qandalawi labadaba waan ahay somali wa dee assalkeyga Somaliland na wa dhalashadeydi iyo dalkeygi

lol...awoowe waxaad ku hadlayso dhadhan ma laha. Haddii ay dhalashadaada asalka ah iyo dalkaada yahay SL, dee markaa sidee Somali ku tahay? it doesn't make sense at all. Hadalkaada ayaa kula xumaaday mana garaneysid sidaad u correct-gareyso.

Su'aasha ay Blessed ku weydiiseyna kamaad jawaabin. Awoowe dee sanadkan wuu dhamaadee kan soo socda is xooji inyar bal. Waad lii liiqanaysaaye.

Meeshan sheekada laga hadlaayo waa "dad qaxooti ah oo lagu soo celiyey Xamar", lets stick with the topic ok.

Bashiir   

Xaaji Xunjuf;682793 wrote:
whats wrong with Ethiopia inay tahay dawlad anu jaar nahay waligeen ba waanu ahayn dabaqoodhigu sawka ku fadhiya jigjiga a man by the name abdi ilay i think that is zacks uncle
;)

Who is more Ethiopian, than SL stooge admin of Habar habushiyed?

Ask your elders! :D

Ethiopia just a neighbour like Djibouti is and Somalia , but our good friend here is from Ethiopia if he goes to Ethiopia he will get his Ethiopian passport and is a proud citizen of the the federal republic of Ethiopia ask his uncle macow and Abdi iley they will verify my story.

Bashiir   

Xaaji Xunjuf;682833 wrote:
Ethiopia just a neighbour like Djibouti is and Somalia , but our good friend here is from Ethiopia if he goes to Ethiopia he will get his Ethiopian passport and is a proud citizen of the the federal republic of Ethiopia ask his uncle macow and Abdi iley they will verify my story.

More than a thousand of your uncles took passport of Ethiopia during civil war. It was Abdinajib Hussein who gave dozens of idooors the passport. Burcawis who went to abroad, Arabs and India have been using Ethiopian passports. In addition to that, your stooge admin is created by an Ethiopian regime.

Besides, Ma'ow and Iley are honest with their stoogism behavior. But they are more Somali than your ancestors. Was it not the habaros who migrated from upper Ethiopian high lands?

Don't hate but be grateful to your founders. :D

So now i am the Ethiopian dude get real Ethiopia does not occupy my mind day in day out like you Macow and iley are your cousins and leaders deal with them and stop nagging. Macow even claimed he was never a somali how sad , It was your own ancestors and people that wanted to be under the Empire of Haile selleise when Micheal mariano and president Cigaal and dube cali yare in the 50s visited Emperor Haile Selassie in his palace in adis ababa to negotiate about the somali region of Ethiopia to be added to Somaliweyn. it was the son of your mad mullah Abdiraxmaan (Sayid Maxammad cabdulla xassan) that was barking when ever the Emperor told him so, he was serving as a minister under Selesie and refused Somalinimo . and abdi iley and Macow are just doing the same only this time melez is their Master Go free your self son.

Bashiir   

I am free and I don't consider Ethiopia as my founder unlike you. Your B.S and cheap talk about Sayid, Mao'w and Iley personas won't wash away the real Ethiopian blood inside your veins. Your an Ethiopian by blood and so were your ancestors. If you in doubt, but want to learn your origins take a simple DNA test. Today is not, the day you could refuse your origins.

Stop politicking this and be proud of who you are.

Bashiir;682845 wrote:
I am free and I don't consider Ethiopia as my founder unlike you. Your B.S and cheap talk about Sayid, Mao'w and Iley personas won't wash away the real Ethiopian blood inside your veins. Your an Ethiopian by blood and so were your ancestors. If you in doubt, but want to learn your origins take a simple DNA test. Today is not, the day you could refuse your origins.

Stop politicking this and be proud of who you are.

If your a free man then how come you keep crying about walana haysta walana dulmiyey amxaaara na qabsatay tigray ba na hayasta woyane dis woyana that

You guys are the only so called Ethnic Somalis that speak fluent Amhaarigna i wonder why talk about being Ethiopian , i am confused here.

Bashiir   

Xaaji Xunjuf;682846 wrote:
If your a free man then how come you keep crying about walana haysta walana dulmiyey amxaaara na qabsatay tigray ba na hayasta woyane dis woyana that

You guys are the only so called Ethnic Somalis that speak fluent Amhaarigna i wonder why talk about being Ethiopian , i am confused here.

I smell your confusion, and delusion from miles but sort it out in a scientific way. Take some test and find out who you really are. I know your ancestors, people and half of them are now in Hirna and Asmatefari city which is beyond Hawash river.

Lot another Idooors live in Nazreit and surrounding villages and they don't speak Somali. Why do Ethiopian masters walk freely in Hargeysa and you chase those freedom fighters trans passing Zeyla and Borame, land of Somalis? Reason is that Ethiopian child in Hargeysa and your kinsmen in Hirna are one, they are brothers by blood.

Be proud of them , as your uncle Warabe is. :D

You are very angry and oppressed in his own country i acknowledge that but this is not the way to deal with this issue also refrain from using clan names it's against the forum rules just an adivce. As for your question,, Ethiopia does not give shelter to Rebels that are against the republic of Somaliland and we shall not shelter rebels that are agains Ethiopia. It's that Simple., Good luck with your freedom.

Bashiir   

Telling you the truth, doesn't make me clannish or angry. Instead it is the opposite. How is Warabe doing now, and what's up with Godane? :)

Xaaji Xunjuf;682859 wrote:
You are very angry and oppressed in his own country i acknowledge that but this is not the way to deal with this issue also refrain from using clan names it's against the forum rules just an adivce. As for your question,, Ethiopia does not give shelter to Rebels that are against the republic of Somaliland and we shall not shelter rebels that are agains Ethiopia. It's that Simple., Good luck with your freedom.

Ethiopia does also not shelter rebels against Kenya, Djibouti, Yemen and any other country (except Eritrea), but th ONLF are able to walk in those countries without having to watch behind their back.

Shame that you try to pretend as if SOmaliland and Ethiopia are best of friends, most SLanders are against Ethiopia, but as its not recognized it has only a few friends among them Ethiopia, thats why you have Ethiopian *** kissers in the Somaliland government, when they get their independence then the whole world can be their friend, hence not having to bow down under pressure...like most countries, strong or weak.

And your 'good luck with your freedom' just shows me that you've left Somalilandism and moved over to Habashinimo. You live in Jerusalem but on the Jewish side it seems.