Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

I demand a fair hearing

Blessed   

NGONGE;682351 wrote:
The rascal stole this poem and claimed it as his own.

I replied with the following (though I would not have dared had I knew the origins of his poem):

He still would not come clean and posted the following (stolen again) poem:

The Burco blood was starting to boil and though my good sense was telling me not to reply, I could not help myself and said:

He came back with another that he claims is his own:

I decided to quit this sham of a duel and leave him to it. But he would not let it rest and came up with the following:

That Burco blood started to bubble within me and I had to reply regardless of the mockery it may cause later. But I had enough sense to do it in private:

But he would not let go and said:

The Burco blood was overflowing by now (eesh hada "naagtii ganbada" ya naas?). So, I sought some (minor must I add) help and replied with the following:

He has not returned with any stuff since, but I think that has more to do with
a google search failure
than anything else.

Now you know the whole story. Give a fair verdict please.
:D

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL. Haven't read anything this funny for a looong time. Thank you, thank you..

wyre   
:D hebelaa raaye iyo hebelaa raaye haddiiba lagaa maqlo afkeygow adaa eedda leh, saa gabayba ma aqaanee :P

AYOUB   

Sayid Qardhai made two big blunders. One was to duel with some Arabeto with absolutely nothing to lose. The second mistake was to be from a town just outside poetry country.

NG's victory lap is justified. But as others have pointed out, the whole thing was like taking candy from a baby. To lose against a plagiarist would be miraculous. And miracles are very improbable things.

NGONGE   

Bashiir & weeping Ismalura are not better than Sayid (and Sayid at least copied the work of others). I would like to see either of you coming up with something of your own before you could put my efforts down (there you go Sayid, a way out). :D