Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

A day to remember: 26th anniversary of the ugly genocide in burco

Blessed   

Mr.Somalia

I care not for recognition, borders and such but in that article familiar names stand out. It's offesive that you mock the pain of others, belittle the death of their relatives... This is bigger than the st*pid daily word battles you guys have on here. Those men had relatives and we never want their unjust killing to be forgotton. Congratulations for not having bad memories of the war and the struggles which lead to it, now p*ss off with your insensitive remarks.....

May Allah have mercy on the dead.

SNM started war in the middle of their towns. they get their as*s kicked all the way to the Xarshin refugee comp. The main reason they were fighting with Siyad Barre's government was to partition Somalia. Aabo Siyaad did not want that and in the consequence many innocent people die in the middle of the war.

Ducaysane;682202 wrote:
SNM started war in the middle of their towns. they get their as*s kicked all the way to the Xarshin refugee comp. The main reason they were fighting with Siyad Barre's government was to partition Somalia. Aabo Siyaad did not want that and in the consequence many innocent people die in the middle of the war.

Aabo afweyne imisa naagood buu qabey horta ciyaal badanaa. Mise *****ladiisaa iska badnaa, illeen maalin walba mid niiclaa oo aabo siyaad ku haya uun baan aragnaaye?!

*Blessed;682173 wrote:
Mr.Somalia

I care not for recognition, borders and such but in that article familiar names stand out. It's offesive that you mock the pain of others, belittle the death of their relatives... This is bigger than the st*pid daily word battles you guys have on here. Those men had relatives and we never want their unjust killing to be forgotton. Congratulations for not having bad memories of the war and the struggles which lead to it, now p*ss off with your insensitive remarks.....

To Blessed:

You interpreted my remarks as insensitive and I can assure you that being insensitive is the farthest thing from my mind. It just happens that I strongly believe that there was nothing "unjust" about the so-called "killing" of what I see as a criminal band of traitorous insurrectionists. These folks, irregardless of how "familiar" their names are or how you look at it, were involuntarily euthanized for their crimes of high treason against the government of the day and as such, I believe, they do not deserve an iota of sympathy from any reasonable person in here. Now, the heavy handedness of the government back then and whether or not it should have handled it less aggressively is a topic for another day. But as things stand in this thread, these secessionist purveyors of falsehoods want us to feel sorry for criminals and use such pitiful propaganda to score a few political points in their pursuit for international recognition, and that's just lame and unfortunate, that's all.

I don't know about you, but methinks we can all agree that Somalia is living through the misfortunes of civil strife within its peoples, primarily brought about by the misguided policies of a corrupt and dictatorial regime. But that said, it isn't right for these guys in here to whine, b!tch and moan, day in and day out, about how bad they have especially had it during the civil war, when we all know that the loss of loved ones was not unique to them alone. Everyday, they put up a cardboard airplane in their town centers showing off that they were once bombarded. Every year they put together lists of names of so-called "victims". Heck, I even once saw a you-tube video of them digging up graveyards and parading the bones of these people, like fish at a market, to a western journalist. So you tell me, Blessed, what's the morality of digging up dead Muslim people and showing their rotting bones and sinews to nin gaal ah? Like I said previously, It's nothing but the same old political game scoring of waa nala xasuuqey ee adduunyadu aqoonsi hana siiso--which is all bullocks of course and will never be heeded by the countries of the world and which is also why I suggest to them that they quit wasting their time, channel their efforts to more productive endeavors and let these folks rest in peace, once and for all.

"...But that said, it isn't right for these guys in here to whine, b!tch and moan, day in and day out, about how bad they have especially had it during the civil war, when we all know that the loss of loved ones was not unique to them alone. Everyday.."

Adigu niicda aabaheed baabad tahay ka warran! War forget about b!tching and moaning, we actually intend to build a statue of those poor people all across the country so that they will never be forgotten. Qabriyadoodana waala siyaaranayaa, any koonfurian oowaddanka dalxiis ku yimaadana waxaanu ku amraynaa inuu soo siyaarto qubuurahooda. And by the way please don't compare the victims of those dicatatorial regime to the other victims who died as result of the koonfurians' sheer xayawaanimo. These people were systematically targeted beacuse of their qabiil and the region they hail from. Waa laba wax oo aad ukala duwan caligu muufo ha kaa noqdee.

Kornaylka,

It seems you did not understand a single thing of what I said, but, alas it's not our fault you have the IQ of a demented chicken. Saaxiib, don't hate the playas, hate your elders for brainwashing you into believing such nonsense.