Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Who is your fun in SOL

Somalina   

Aaliyyah;681711 wrote:
I lived in hamar for two years as a baby does that count for anything? i dnt wanna miss out on the love LOL...

Aaliyyah, marba haddaad Xamar hawadeeda adigoo baby ah (is important info to note) soo martey, waa lama huraan in naturalized reer Xamar lagaa dhigo. Welcome to the biggest n most powerful family on SOL. :P;)

Iga gudoon teesarahaan. ;)

Aaliyyah   

This guy taught me howta say ID card in Somali...no kidding :)..

Teesaro malinta ka hor ma maqal...loool@ ina lilaahi wa ina ilayhi rajicuun adeer teesaro ayaa la dhaha waxa ya wax baray...waba isla qumanyahay in uu wax yaqaan u haysta :P

salaam

Somalina   

Waad keentey.

Ereyga, Tessera or sida Soomalida ugu dhawaaqdo "teesera" or "teesaro" waa dukumeenti, or card (membership)...ereyadii talyaaniga laga dhaxley waaye... my bad girl! didn't mean to confuse you...

Soo dhawoow haddaba. I hope inaad gudato waajibkaada ku saaran as a reer Xamar (BOB iyo kuwa kale oo Xamar aflaagaadeeya inaad qabato, oo biyo baraf leh wajiga ugu shubto)...lol

I enjoy reading the posts and contributions of Ngonge & Abtigiis

But I fancy Sheherezade, Somalina, Aaliyah, Islamura, Buuxo, IWM, in fact i fancy all the girls except the married ones like my dumaashi and cousin KK whom i only admire from distance :D:P

Aaliyyah   

looooool Somalina waan gudan masuliyad iga saaran mar hadaad reer hamar iga dhigtay...laakin biyo kulul ka waran in aan wajiga kaga shubo :D..That would be more fun!! Yay!!!lol I am heartless wen I wanna be..hahahha

Abtigiis   

I may have got at least one girl who says I am her fun man, if the poster phrased the question differently with a disclaimer: : 'Saying A&T is my fun Soler is not necessarily admiring his stories'. There is a in-built bias in this research. The law of averages dictate that I should have at least one women admirer. I don't care for men, as you know. Markaa on that premise, I vote that Aaliyah admires me. :D :D

Malika   

Is it who you admire or who makes you smile/laugh/think etc.

Anyways -

Ngonge was my attraction to SOL - his witty sense of humour made me join SOL. A&T,Cara,Duceysane and Mr Somalia[yes he is sort of strangely funny], JB and Ayoub[even though there are times I just want to slap him on the back of the head for his sarcasm..lol] these folks do make me chuckle - for that I do appreciate them.

KK waa waayo arag, juxa,sheh,ibti,blessed and CL are women I adore - they do inspire me in away.

Nur - I pray Allah preserve him - so much has been learned from his contribution.

God so many to mention - not the least nuune, mzanzi ,sayid and bob ofcourse - nuune we share so much in common of the jinn stories..lol - the zulu brothers are just adorable.

alright enough.. ;)

Ismalura   

Somalina;681712 wrote:
Aaliyyah, marba haddaad Xamar hawadeeda adigoo baby ah (is important info to note) soo martey, waa lama huraan in naturalized reer Xamar lagaa dhigo. Welcome to the biggest n most powerful family on SOL.
:P;)

Iga gudoon teesarahaan.
;)

@ Aailyah yeah it counts. Anigaba I have no memories of Xamar but I am glad I was born there. Welcome to the reer Xamar Candian group !

@ Somalina you are welcome abaayo. Keep representing the family and we will support you !

Somalina   

MZanzi;681793 wrote:
Lol somalina, Mr somalia sidu somali diidka ukarbaasho maadan arag

lol... no comment.

Good for you! I thought you were being sarcastic.