Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Who is your fun in SOL

wyre   

Every likes the others threads, let's know who's forums or threads you like

for me i like threads started by Kamaavi :D or farancab sidaad u taqaanaan ba

soo daaya waxaad haysaa?

Somalina   

My Canadian cousins: KK, Aaliyah, Ismalura, Layzie, MMA, Tuujiye, Showqi, Baluug. Iyo intii Canada degan.

Also, Buuxo, Blessed, C&H, Nassir, BOB, Che, Abu-S, Abwaan, Zack (non Jabhad), GD (general section), JB (non qashin), Odeyga carabka, S * S, odeyga SG-ka ka soo jeedo, odeyga Shabaab-ka afhayeenka u ah, awoowe Prom (I enjoy his analytical thinking style, refreshing). I think I'm done.

I basically enjoy waxaan qashin ahayn and have no favs.

The Zack   

^LOL@no jabhad.. so u don't like my posts when I am in the jabhad mode? Darn! I didn't know u were agains the Somali halgan against xabashis in western Somalia.. Konfurian koofiyad weyntaa tahay maxaan dhahaa..

Back to the topic..

All threads as long as they have nothing to do my tuulo is better than others..

Ismalura   

I agree with Somalina...Canadians rule this forums. My favourites are Aaliyah and Somalina. Aaliyah because she posts meaningful threads and comments. Plus the girl is just so nice.@ Ailiyah some times I wonder how you keep your cool :). Somalina/NinaNC posts unique threads and pictures and can really kick ***. Not forgetting that she represents my city Xamar :cool:

Mida kale koley some people will think I m being biased but I generally find threads by the ladies more meaningful and interesting.

Aaliyyah   

and yeah girl dnt bother writing guys names here they will probably think ur hitting on them when you are not..and you just like their posts :P

FatB   

the fitness freak Val and cara, some of the new blood here isnt to bad, but are hubours at times ehm ally

Buuxo   

^ku sii dar Juxa,Val,Nina, Lily&Serenity( bring them back some1) ,Koolkat,Blessed,C&H, 5,Faheema,Cynical, Paragon, Nuune, Ngonge, BOB,Che , Farax Brown,Zack,MMA, General duke, Abtigiis & Sayidka( when he is not annoying :P) and many more but I forget their ever-changing names.

wyre   

Lol@ you people I thought i said 1 person

Laakiin Haddey sidaa tahay I like Paragon, xiin iyo Abtigiis after kaamvi :D

Somalina   

lol@Mzanzi's 1st choice....

Zack, aniga halganka waan support gareeyaa walaal, awoowgey ayaa naftiisa u huray, laakiin wixiina sometimes waan ka shakiyaa markaad "O" badan meelaha ku wareejisaan. Dad badan ayaa left out feel gareeya, marka cusbada ka badisaan ereygaas. Koley qowdhanska iyo burcadbadeedka waan ka celin haddaad adiga joogin. SG iney xoroowdo intaan noolahay oo uu aabahayna noolyahay, is my dream walaal.

Ismalura, thanx abaayo, I like how aad u sabaaxadeysid kuwaan ogahay. Halganka noo wad.

By the way, did you notice, Canadian-ka aan soo tiriyey waa wada reer Xamar except for Aaliyyah n Baluug...lol...