Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Laba gabar oo Soomaali Kanadiyan ah oo lagu xiray dalka Jamaica

Kulmiye   

Should i sympathies with them and say they're victims of their social life and were used to smuggle drugs? or should i simply point fingers at them and add that i dont buy the whole fish story? Yet i cant judge them because I dont have the fully story, so i leave things as ILAHAYO KUWAN SOO HADEE!

Aaliyyah   

I feel sorry for them..I know there are tons of times where I said they deserve what they got. But, at the end of the day they are two young somali girls (they are in their 20s but still young in terms of relativity that they have most of their life still left)..sadly way ku ciyareen noloshooda. I hope they learn from this lesson and most importantly that girls or boys who are involved in such things to learn from this incident. Nothing is ever easy...durg life/ easy money will only take u to jail sooner than later.

I don't feel sorry for them, I feel sorry for their parents for having such ****** daughters. The only people that sympathise are other dumb Somali girls that would probably do the same thing.